Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Change of Events

Scene 1:
"Terima kasih sebab terima sy seadanye,"
"Same2"

Scene 2
"No chicken sandwhich?"
*sighs*

Sometimes even the slightest change of events..
..a flicker of difference..
...a millisecond of hesitation..


May change our moods for 'good'..
Yet for no 'good' reason.


And its amazing how our minds can think of so many things at that moment of shifting.

Like that tym in Goa.

  1. Oh My GOD
  2. Is the van behind gonna ram over us
  3. Am I going to break anything?
  4. Is he okay?
  5. How are we going to explain to the owners?
  6. Will we have to pay much?
  7. Will we go over budget bcoz of this
  8. Will he have enuf money
  9. This is so embarassing
  10. Maybe this is my punishment for wearing these pants?
  11. And for going behind her back
  12. How will mum react
  13. Wait..i cant tell her!!
  14. Like..are we going to die?

I'm just yapping for absolutely no reason.I wanna tell u about my trip to egypt,about passing 2nd year,abt me dozing on the first day.It's just that I have all these thoughts bundled up to type down,but when i lag around..I feel too fake to do it anymore.I need a smartphone so I can straight away submit.Like those nasty girls on GG..Capture the moment and gossip away!!


No comments: