Lunch with Ustat2 at Hadaratul Moot
I'll feel an eruption of laughter inside of me
whenever I try to remember about our trip to Misr..
Yeah it was kinda packed and tiring..but most of all it was enjoyable.
One thing that strikes my funny bone the most,
was when we went 4 mkn2 kat Hadaratul Moot..*grins*
I didn't know what all the commotion was about
over at 'their' side of the table
(name xley didedahkan bg menjage name baek plaja2 medic mmmc)
Curious to know I asked them to tell me all about it !!
Turns out they were making a joke on our 'lauk' that day.
It was lamb and they were fighting over what part of its body was it called in medical terms.
So 'one' said it was phalanx(the bones in our fingers)
*rolls eyes*
But because a lamb would be on all 4 'legs'..
But because a lamb would be on all 4 'legs'..
So another interrupted and corrected her saying its 'tarsus'
That makes sense....doesn't it?
And then someone said..
'Tp...kambing mane ade jari kan?'
*moment of silence and ponder*
"ahahahhahahahhahahaha..."
No comments:
Post a Comment