If only I could make things better with my words..
then a lot of things should be better by now
but I'm suddenly beginning to realize..
that words are so very dangerous,
especially at critical points of someones(other than urselves) life.
Your words may be warming and soothing to hear by one person
yet it can turn into a fatal time bomb about to turn off for the other.
It may work wonders and work things out
or just turn everything upside down and totally backfire
no matter how sincere you were saying them.
The price of getting involved in something
other than your own business is always always a lil' pricey.
Its a risk worth taken if you really believe in it.
Its not that I want to butt in..
Its not that I want to butt in..
As if I have nothing better to do
than think about someone else
when I myself have my own numbers to figure out.
Its just that sometimes,I feel the need to speakout
when one can't seem to find their words.
Mine maybe a little bit harsher,
yet it may also be realistic and though it might be hard to accept
but it's the truth and nothing but the truth 'So help me God'.
Or atleast its genuinely and honestly what I think
(which isnt owez right).
Are you a good friend or are you a true friend?
Are you a good friend or are you a true friend?
Do you 'Bail them out of jail' or..
are you sitting right next to them in there saying
"That was fun!! But lets not do THAT again!!"
These are the things we must decide to be
if not early in life than later on in life.
I miss my friends from highschool.
The kinds who babble all the way to class
on how bad it is for you to make people wait
but would still do it for you and go to school together
no matter how late you were
and how they had to miss their breakfast because of you.
To enter some lame hockey club
just so that you could be together.
The kind that would turn themselves up
when getting caught escaping during prep hours
when actually u urself are hiding behind the door.
You would proudly be known being friends with them
You would proudly be known being friends with them
eventhough people are talking bad things behind their back,
you aren't afraid of ruinning your reputation.
But I also agree that times have changed,
and now its time to be an adult and live the name.
But don't you just long for it?
Those ppl who won't just simply listen to your story
and say 'Really???', ' Yekeee?' ,'Alaa tak patotlaaa' ,'Cian nye ko',
and make these sympathetic expressions..
yet does nothing in reality,but they take real action and move as a unit.
Maybe coz during that 'era',we have time to lavish and waste on eachother.
A lil' childish..a lil' dramatic..but fun and charming.
True friends mature together,grow old together.
A real girlfriend would go into battle
with another girlfriends enemy for her when she's not up for it,
when she's down and injured.
She would put on her brave face and fight
but still be rational about it at the same time.
But there are certain choices that are so hard to make
But there are certain choices that are so hard to make
that may determine what type of girlfriend you are.
Do you tell a gf something that might ruin your realtionship
with them or even theirs with someone else?
Do you get involve in their fight when you could jepordize their happiness
by telling them the truth?
Should a relationship be based on white lies and hypocrocy?
Org melayu are known for their 'Jage tepi kain org'
but then they don't even realise when their neighbours
are being 'robbed' just next door.
SO does that mean it's a bad thing to care?
What IS caring for one another?
How to know when enough is enough?
I don't get it.
I don't understand.
Whats right and whats wrong?
There aren't any blue prints for this.
There aren't any blue prints for this.
No black and white.
If only words are just simply powerful words.
If only words are just simply powerful words.
If only switching off the air-conditionning of the car or the classroom
can stop the Artic from melting..would be so awesome.
If only giving a beggar the quarter they're asking for
can keep them feeling full throughout the day,
prevent them living a harsh life
and help them to improve their lifestyle
would absolutely be very heart warming.
If only voting for your leaders would make the world..
or even our country..a better place to live in,
'clean' from all types of 'filth'
than it would be the biggest honor to do so..
If only saying 'I love you' to a loved one
could take any suspicion or doubt away from them..
than everyone in this world would have their own..
'Happily Ever After'..
If only 'IF' was something for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment