Monday, April 23, 2007

Fuging tired.

Walking early in the morning to class is something I owez look forward to here.Probably the only time I feel so fresh n breezy.But now I look forward to cycling to class!! =p Yep..I finally ogt a bicycle!! Well yeah it ain't d most prettiest bike u've ever seen..it looks like those bikes from ur grandads era..but I like it.Thats most important.Something to look forward to everyday.

Classes are so darn intimidating.At times I feel that I'm at the edge of a cliff..like I'm always holding my breath..just waiting to let go. But like ppl say..alot of ppl think to stop rather than stop to think. I can't give up just yet..I don't want to let go now. If you can't be d pine on top of d hill..then just be the best little scrub at d side of the rill!!

Ok J,I'm getting ready to go to town to buy shoes.Need them for main petang!! See ya!!


No comments: