Oh My God..is it just me or ppl around me are getting more n more dramatic? (i guess i contribute too) but things are getting out of hand now!!
First, I'm misleading a close friend(past tense) that I was sumhow into him (which im NOT) making me feel betrayed which lead us to not being able to reconcile our friendship as before!! (btw,he doesn't know y my suddden change of behaviour)
Then I got into some cat fight with this chick, coz I joked around(flirt as she would put it)with her boy often.Never would I have thought that I would actually be in a position where i WAS the 'other' person.Which truly,really I'm not.Atleast I don't think I am.But with bad timing..she saw something that day,that totally changed the course of our friendship.
It made me have to choose.
I love making friends.Who doesnt'? Friends are one of lifes greatest gifts.I tend to keep these ppl I call friends.The true ones,the good ones and even the ones dat only waves-at-u-on-ur-way-to-class friends.
But now..I have made a decision that I may or may not regret for the rest of my life.I might lose one of these precious friends of mine.Someone I enjoy talking to,someone I enjoy laughing with..someone I love being around..but sometimes annoys me alot.LoL.Why? Because in life..thats what u do..when u grow up..thats what u do..u put ur feet down and choose.Like it or not.I'm definetly not liking it.Not one bit of it.
But he's to blame for not understanding my actions when I've already explained thoroughly.Its his own fault that he doesn't want to get along.Because I tried.I tried to make things work.I still am.
Well yeah...fortunately I've got other things occupying my mind right now.Othe peply( person? *winks*)Other agendas that need tending to.But at the end of the day..u'de want everything to be settled..everything to be okay.Everyone to be fine with eachother.For now I can only hope for the best.God help me.Amin.
2 comments:
she saw something that day,that totally changed the course of our friendship.
???
hmm...what did the chick saw???
was it something bad until it changed the course of your friendship???
naah~ wanst really sumthing bad..kot..just wrong timing kot..
Post a Comment