Never have I dreamnt of a day that I would actually get into an argument..of a petty issue i'd might add..with anther chick about guys!! Ahahha..I hate backstabbers and I despise traitors,liars and mostly sluts. Have I become one of these species that have been so foreign to me all over these years? Why?
I'm still in a dazed state just thinking about it. Funny if U think about it. Yeah I must admit I have this flirtatious air about me that comes naturally..believe me..If I had the control that side of me I'd be the most passive girl u know *cross my heart hope to die* but it's weally2 hard.Trust me i've tried. But once upon a time..My friends are the guideline for me.They are the only balance I used to have in my social life.
Now these people are gone.Not gone2, gone.But we've gone our own way.We took different diverging roads in the yellow wood.Therefore I must learn to strive on my own.The friends surrounding me now are full of sincerity and compassion..they are good friends..not really true friends..No offence I love them to death!! It's just..I'll never get into their thoughts and their minds.
There's this person I know...
I don't know what went wrong..How n when did I become so careless with my darn heart that I fell so hard I didn't notice my head fell down first "Ouch.." *rubs forehead* What is it about this guy that attracts me so? And why now, when I've never noticed him before? He doens't really have the characteristics of the guy I tend to admire..he's quite the opposite *ponders*
But honestly..do I lyk him lyk him or I just lyk him lyk him ?* lol * I'm at the uttermost level of confusion. I really can't work it out. I hate missing ppl..thinking about ppl .Its very tiring and time consuming..and TIME is something I DON't wanna waste here...God no..But maybe..jst maybe its just a phase..maybe I'll get past it and move on? I'm helpless on this subject..
GTG..neeed to get out..continue later J..Cincaaouu
I'm still in a dazed state just thinking about it. Funny if U think about it. Yeah I must admit I have this flirtatious air about me that comes naturally..believe me..If I had the control that side of me I'd be the most passive girl u know *cross my heart hope to die* but it's weally2 hard.Trust me i've tried. But once upon a time..My friends are the guideline for me.They are the only balance I used to have in my social life.
Now these people are gone.Not gone2, gone.But we've gone our own way.We took different diverging roads in the yellow wood.Therefore I must learn to strive on my own.The friends surrounding me now are full of sincerity and compassion..they are good friends..not really true friends..No offence I love them to death!! It's just..I'll never get into their thoughts and their minds.
There's this person I know...
I don't know what went wrong..How n when did I become so careless with my darn heart that I fell so hard I didn't notice my head fell down first "Ouch.." *rubs forehead* What is it about this guy that attracts me so? And why now, when I've never noticed him before? He doens't really have the characteristics of the guy I tend to admire..he's quite the opposite *ponders*
But honestly..do I lyk him lyk him or I just lyk him lyk him ?* lol * I'm at the uttermost level of confusion. I really can't work it out. I hate missing ppl..thinking about ppl .Its very tiring and time consuming..and TIME is something I DON't wanna waste here...God no..But maybe..jst maybe its just a phase..maybe I'll get past it and move on? I'm helpless on this subject..
GTG..neeed to get out..continue later J..Cincaaouu
No comments:
Post a Comment