How it carasses ur temples then down ur cheeks and whispers in ur ears giving u shivers down and up ur spine.
Metaphorically speaking that is.
how it clutches ur heart,having no plan whatsoever to ever let go.Once u 'i do' there will be no more ' i don't'.The deal is sealed.Ur soul is sold.Now chained down.Belonging to the people.And people are what matters.
Lots have succeeded through this turbulent phase of life.Gallant and bold as they stride down this yellow wood.Yet there are some out there who have known better to withdraw their steps and walk away while they still could.
I have been robbed.Robbed of my inward sanity leaving my outward still a little sane.I have lost my love and passion for many things.I feel invaded of my privacy.
I would just love to point my puffy index finger at them yet I am well aware the other 4 little piggies are pointing the opposite way.That the only person who i'm suppose to point at is myself.I am the source for this unruliness.I have failed myself in so multiple ways...to be continued
No comments:
Post a Comment