Sunday, September 9, 2007

Settling down~

DEar J,

7 days.A week.A week has passed and felt like a month already.Phew~

My life as for now..Is quite nice.I'm living the moment..yeah i got some things that I worry about..quite a lot of things actually.But everyone has their ups and lows.I'm gonna glide through them with a slow yet steady pace.

Our instant juniors came yesterday and on Wednesday we're having an informal welcoming party for them. During selections some smart-asses asked me to do some dance(boria?*rolls eyes* ) Like i would really put myself back out there? Get real people..I had enough of my fair share of utter disaster.And U have tooooo~ U really wanna see another akward-un-amusing moment like that *shakes head* Seyesly?Yearp i di'nt fink sooo!!

Then there was the MC invitation? GHHhhhhuuAAAttTTT?? *eye bulges* are u ppl insaaannee..if i were MC u'de be bz trying to make out my openning sentence when I'm already ending the darn thing!! I mUmBLe okaayyy?? Goodd..tsk3..

And finally..Kok..my dear friend Mr.KokYitYung..asked me the favour of narrating..So ok2..I'll take this one atleast..to make up for the other rejections I made already.I just hope I won't screw it up for him though..kuang3..i'm quite a clumsy person.

Then there's *ehem* -u-know-wat-i-mean..I'm glad *blushes* I'm happy but I don't want to get too overwhelmed bout *ehem*.I went to udupi this weekend with asu~ It's nice getting to spend time with him now.But his quite timid and shy when we're in a face-2-face crowd. When there's less of an audience he's quite an evil bully!! *hands on hips* I just pray things work out in the end.For now we're just living our lives as it is.

But we need to step up a beat in studies if we wanna make it through our first year and come out alive.Take it up a notch!! I'm thinking of spending more time at the lib on weekends with asu~ We have to be eachothers mojo if we wanna make stable physicians.God help us.Amin.

Neens and I moved to a new block ady..we've settled down nicelyBut boy was it exhausting during our move.Our stuff when piled together downstairs looked over the top!! Like as if 5 ppl we moving in.Our shoes? Like we're opening a shoe shop..enough said.It's not like we wear all those shoes but well..I honestly dunno y..haha.Girls will be girls.But thanks to the existence woth aka's who've helped us a LOT wit some pay of course.Well good things don't come for free I guess.

Got a meet tonight..my shoulders are aching..arrghh~ see ya J.

-xoxo TicHu-

No comments: