Lyrics I find amusing~but meaningful..
Baby I love u,
N i'll never let u go,
But if I have to..
Boy I think that u should know,
All the love we made,
Will never be erased..
N I promise u will never be replaced..
Blocks just finished..its suppose to be a relief..
It is in sumways..but not really..
I'm going away for d holidays..away from the dramatic life of Manipal.
I guess everyone needs a break form this hectic schedule.
To Uti n Mysore I'm going..
Wit my friends.
friends.
my friends..
yes.
Should be fun.I know it will be.
But why don't i feel it now like the others.
Berat ati nak pg actually.
To leave that someone behind.
Someone far from the eyes yet near to the heart.
I miss talking to you
telling you everything there is queing up at the back of my mind.
sharing with u even the most trivial, most meaningless things.
making a great or even the lamest jokes with u,
laughing with you..crying with u..
watching u as u imitate something silly i just did.
I love it wen ur not wearing ur glasses
n u cant see clearly but u try to focus anyway..
ur eyes open up just into a slit..
and your face gets all crinkly..
thats my favourite expression of urs..
n ur 'i just got scolded' face..
haha..u shud see urself wen ur quiet..
mabe next tym i'll bring a mirror..
if there's a next time..
n U owez knw hw to cheer me up wen im down..
evenwen i say everythings fine..everythings okey
wen it really isnt
u worry abt the smallest things abt me..
tend to me needs even wen it will cost u urs..
u worry if u hurt my feelings as i worry for urs.
U make me want to be a better person..
eventho..u already accept me and my imperfections perfectly..as it is
thank you
thank you..
so im sad of being apart from a 'part' of me..
if im ur ying ur my yang..
if im the stars then ur the moon..
if im the clouds then ur the blue blue sky.
i don't know how it'll be once this is over.
wen things get back to the way it used to.
used to wen?wat?
back wen all this drama hasnt happened and ruined our lives..
or back wen times were rough but we were strong together?
take care wen i'm gone..
hopefully the tide turns down..
and we'll survive the waves as it tries to gobble us up in its midst..
and come out stronger than ever..
take care my boo~
Baby I love u,
N i'll never let u go,
But if I have to..
Boy I think that u should know,
All the love we made,
Will never be erased..
N I promise u will never be replaced..
Blocks just finished..its suppose to be a relief..
It is in sumways..but not really..
I'm going away for d holidays..away from the dramatic life of Manipal.
I guess everyone needs a break form this hectic schedule.
To Uti n Mysore I'm going..
Wit my friends.
friends.
my friends..
yes.
Should be fun.I know it will be.
But why don't i feel it now like the others.
Berat ati nak pg actually.
To leave that someone behind.
Someone far from the eyes yet near to the heart.
I miss talking to you
telling you everything there is queing up at the back of my mind.
sharing with u even the most trivial, most meaningless things.
making a great or even the lamest jokes with u,
laughing with you..crying with u..
watching u as u imitate something silly i just did.
I love it wen ur not wearing ur glasses
n u cant see clearly but u try to focus anyway..
ur eyes open up just into a slit..
and your face gets all crinkly..
thats my favourite expression of urs..
n ur 'i just got scolded' face..
haha..u shud see urself wen ur quiet..
mabe next tym i'll bring a mirror..
if there's a next time..
n U owez knw hw to cheer me up wen im down..
evenwen i say everythings fine..everythings okey
wen it really isnt
u worry abt the smallest things abt me..
tend to me needs even wen it will cost u urs..
u worry if u hurt my feelings as i worry for urs.
U make me want to be a better person..
eventho..u already accept me and my imperfections perfectly..as it is
thank you
thank you..
so im sad of being apart from a 'part' of me..
if im ur ying ur my yang..
if im the stars then ur the moon..
if im the clouds then ur the blue blue sky.
i don't know how it'll be once this is over.
wen things get back to the way it used to.
used to wen?wat?
back wen all this drama hasnt happened and ruined our lives..
or back wen times were rough but we were strong together?
take care wen i'm gone..
hopefully the tide turns down..
and we'll survive the waves as it tries to gobble us up in its midst..
and come out stronger than ever..
take care my boo~
No comments:
Post a Comment