Loneliness and emptiness is sweeping over me..raking every inch of my plump disporportionate body..Day by day I see..how many have left my side..and today..finally they left me out in the utter darkness..shivering and hungry.The thirst clenching my throat..the coldness gnawing at my skin gleefully..I look up at this place I used to call my home.I see the people inside merry looking and satisfied.All laughing and chatting cheerfully without even the slightest sense of guilt or regrett.Have I really deserved this? I know I must have done something terribly wrong..something to hurt them and make them turn their back on me.
I'm sad..so sad inside.I feel like screaming til sanity leaves me too..abandon me to be gobbled up by the nothingness that haunts us owh so constantly. I realise I've done wrong..but i feel sad..sad that how they act like there's nothing wrong yet at the same time like there's something bothering them..irritating them about me.I'm sad their not saying anything.I'm sad they only observe..judge..and critic..smashing my selfesteem to the ground..burying me in the filthy filth.
I'm sad..sad that I'm turning no better..I'm so sad that I'm letting myself go..Am I happy? No.I'm sad.I don't like me anymore.Did I ever? I'm sad..did I tell you that already? Oh..I did?..mind if I say it again? That I'm sad? I'm sorry..*shakes head* I must be pushing ur wrong buttons now.It's ok to hate me.Really.They all already do.Take a number and I'll be with you in a sec..*sighs n walks towards counter*
I'm sad.I want to share this with someone.Someone who'll say 'It's ok' and pat my back. Eventhough I know it wont be ok..that that stranger will also leave me..with messy steps on my doormat..I try to trace them along the way but I get lost in the snow.The white2 snow..I don't see the house anymore.I take a deep breath and exhale..like normal ppl do.Smoke appears as and quickly dissaparates after. I smile.If only I could do that..dissapear..if not my problems.Wouldnt this world be a happy place then? Less one sad sad girl in the world.
I look at my feet and I see I'm not wearing proper shoes.I'm bear feet? Its a wonder I didnt realise it before..funny..no..sad..*smirks* I slowly lower my body to take a place on the slippery earth..Then I layed down..spraying my feet n legs apart..letting the eerie cold seep into my skin..Let me be.Let me leave this world sadly..n if ppl do remember my name one day..they'll say..poor little sad girl left the world so sad..
I'm sad..so sad inside.I feel like screaming til sanity leaves me too..abandon me to be gobbled up by the nothingness that haunts us owh so constantly. I realise I've done wrong..but i feel sad..sad that how they act like there's nothing wrong yet at the same time like there's something bothering them..irritating them about me.I'm sad their not saying anything.I'm sad they only observe..judge..and critic..smashing my selfesteem to the ground..burying me in the filthy filth.
I'm sad..sad that I'm turning no better..I'm so sad that I'm letting myself go..Am I happy? No.I'm sad.I don't like me anymore.Did I ever? I'm sad..did I tell you that already? Oh..I did?..mind if I say it again? That I'm sad? I'm sorry..*shakes head* I must be pushing ur wrong buttons now.It's ok to hate me.Really.They all already do.Take a number and I'll be with you in a sec..*sighs n walks towards counter*
I'm sad.I want to share this with someone.Someone who'll say 'It's ok' and pat my back. Eventhough I know it wont be ok..that that stranger will also leave me..with messy steps on my doormat..I try to trace them along the way but I get lost in the snow.The white2 snow..I don't see the house anymore.I take a deep breath and exhale..like normal ppl do.Smoke appears as and quickly dissaparates after. I smile.If only I could do that..dissapear..if not my problems.Wouldnt this world be a happy place then? Less one sad sad girl in the world.
I look at my feet and I see I'm not wearing proper shoes.I'm bear feet? Its a wonder I didnt realise it before..funny..no..sad..*smirks* I slowly lower my body to take a place on the slippery earth..Then I layed down..spraying my feet n legs apart..letting the eerie cold seep into my skin..Let me be.Let me leave this world sadly..n if ppl do remember my name one day..they'll say..poor little sad girl left the world so sad..
No comments:
Post a Comment