Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Years..

Wow..2008..I feel so ancient :p aging is a scary thing..not coz ur one step closer to death (who knows wen Big D will coming knocking on ur door!!)but coz one day ur this troubled teen with trivial problems and suddenly u come to realize u have all this burden of responsibility on ur shoulders.Ur finally on the way to becoming an adult.GEee...

U also realize what a dumbass u've been all this while..I feel sad for all the mess I've made in the past,n I know I'm bound to either repeat some or create new mistakes in the future.What exactly have I learned these past 2 decades of my life? I guess number one is to NEVER EVER listen to that small evil voice in ur head telling U its alright and its ok to do bad things.U need to take a step back n look at what ur about to decide.Be rational.Really do think about ur loved ones..

I think along the way I've lost and found myself again a few couple of times.And from all this I've come to learn a lot about myself.That;
  1. I have no idea who i am n who I'm turning into
  2. I can't make decisions on my own im so cacat n incapable in that area.
  3. I'm impatient and easily annoyed.
  4. I'm a selfish bitch who wants everyone to like her.
  5. Feels so inferio and self-concious that I suffocate my bf with stupid low-self-esteem Q's
  6. I blame myself alot of times for alot of things which I guess is related to me anyhow.
  7. I'm hopless in love and friendship
  8. I'm....I'm...helplessly human (n here I thought I was some superhuman woman hero)

I hate my lalang personality..Its ruining my life.I'm so amazed how Yeh puts up with me and my airhead attitude..Im amazed how anyone puts up with me.Thanx.Even if ur just pretending.Ngah3......

No comments: