'It's owez important to give a good first impression'
SO?Make a good 1st impressionlah..
so then ppl would judge u right..Right?
..no..wrong..totally wrong..
huat? huai?
"What if ppl aren't good judges..if their too blinded by their own taste and prejudice to see whats presented in front of them?"
True..absolutely true..
Like I seldomly say..no one..i mean NO ONE(has d right)..can really judge a persons true nature..coz its either ppl are hiding their true-self from others..or they're lying to themselves..Camillions in their own world..their very own Johnny Depp *hubbahubba*
Only God and God Himself can see how ur translucent heart is~
N Moms come next..*uuurrr mootthheerr~laala~*
n ur spouse..but her/his opinion is still far from the truth.(They'd prob still love u even after knowing ur actually a homicidal snob)
'What about me? Of course I knw me!' *rolls eyes*
I doubt that u can judge urselflah..
Its either ur a narcicist..have a low-self esteem..or a total optimist(which is good)
All my life..all my life..I've had this fear of ppl suddenly seeing the dark side of..that my cover has been finally tebongkar..that they'll find something evil and ugly under all this phenotype..and discover my genetic make-up..
The blunt truth is.Sometimes I don't know the real me..a hell of a time figuring it out myself..I can be so ambiguous..so difficult..so pathetic?(ha ha)
But I guess once in a while..some fella in some part of dis world..someones finking d same way..I'm not THAT special u knw..
BUt what I do know..I'm not a saint..I've dipped my feet in hot water now and then
..and sometimes boiled.I've even made decisions that leaves me feeling like an ass..a bimbo..imbicile. I wish I could take back a lot of things back.
I've lost(i dunno if the terms right) alotta friends lately..because of something personal..and someone else butting into my business..poking around my life..ruining it along the way..of course its mostly my own fault..yet their some vectors too involved...but some of these ppl..I dun mind losing..because of how easily they cut me out of their life before even giving me a second chance..even a second glance..
I've got to known how this vector even intervened with other friends I lost..Should I or should I not clarify things with this friend who got it all wrong(or maybe right)? Is it worth it..to jump into this sea of carnivoxmabrs..ocean of cannibals..?
I'm trying to be patient..to not be hasty..I'm still praying to God..that luck would side me..
But now a new challenge has come upon me..
The vector is dating my friend..*bangs head on wall*
I told my friend,
"If that makes u happy..im gonna support u..coz i love u.."
But it was painful to say..I dont want to oppose my buddies happiness..eventhough vector isnt my fav person..but Vs making an effort to befriend me..and I said..I cant judge..NO i must not..so mabe vector..has grown new colours..
'An eye for an eye' is V's motto..U fink its right? I wouldnt exactly teach my kids that though..
Hmm..but basically..my prob comes coz of my own mouth..of wat i did..my axns..wat i said..of what I decided on..i wish I can turn back time..apologize to everyone..
" I'm SoRry..sincerely.."
No comments:
Post a Comment