I guess the saying 'Cubit peha kiri,peha kanan terase'
does have its own truthfulness it it.
*sigh*
As I heard the disturbing news,I was just speechless.
I didn't know what to say,how to react
when I really should of gave a word of encouragement.
Give some words of comfort and full of hope.
You should be there for ur 'significant other'.
Right?
Sometimes I always forget where we are.
How far we've gone?
Sometimes I let myself go too often
and let my responsibilties take off.
Aren't we suppose to be there? Always3?
Didn't I always say I would be there for you?
As you has always been there for me without question?
Why do I always find a way for an alibi to release myself
from an oath I have sworn to uphold?
And now when u told me this morning..
I could feel guilt and blame pierce through my body
as the words absorb throgh the thickness of thy skull.
When I was in your place,
and needed more of your time and commitment,
you never failed to achieve it.
And maybe its because you never asked for my help,
maybe you're too proud for it,or you think its fussy,
or just maybe you are too lazy making your own excuses for yourself.
Honey it's time for us to wake up.Me and you.
We need to pick ourselves up from this shithole we've fallen into.
It's not that I ' can't ' wait for you that long.
I don't WANT to if I had the choice.
If you made the right effort.
So baby please come home.
Come home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment