First n formost I can't believe I'm doing this *rolls eyes* =p




1. How old are you?
>>sings "I am 21 going oN 22" (sound of Music) lalalaa~
2. are you single?
>>I am a single human being who happens to have a significant 'other' :)
3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
>>Rncang punye rncg,tp Tuhan nentukan..so rncgnye..paling awal 26/27 onwards??
4. do you think you'll b marrying the person you are with now?
>>hopefully so? -rujuk jwpn diatas-
5. if not, who do you want to marry?
>> Shia La Bouf.. hehe..I'll know when the tym comes
6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
>>bestman tepulang kt dia.but bridesmaid?..OMG i want so many of u to b!! pleaase2 pwetty pwease?? Neens,BOr!!,Daazi,H!! huahua..
7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
>>oh the beach *dreamy* (E u know hw much I love coconut trees~)
the sand,the sound,the smell!!barefeet wed!!but I bet the wind will mess up everyones outfit.or mabe u'll get bitten by crabs or sumthin..plus there's owez the risk of ppl drowning..(abes tpakse larang bwk anak2 kecill)haha..so lets stick to reality and go 'On-The-Road' k
8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
>> hmm..Agra? heheheh..dunno..NZ wud be nice (kn Neens?)
9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
>> 40 neighbours from all directions,friends n family and ALSO friends and fam OF friends and family..haha..Hospital staff? Our patients??
10. will that include your exes?
>>sure why not??(if im invited)i'd love to go to theirs too,congratulate them and thank their wives and wish them luck *winks*
11. how many layers of cake do you want?
>>enough for all!! i want ice-cream but than nnt cayeerr~ :((
12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
>> nak mlm~ tp kang susa nk cari umah..sesat then x smpi2..kalu kt dewan or otel keee blhla mlm kan?? *blink2*
13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
>>'The way u look tonight' ngeeeee n Shania Twain..When u kiss me?
14. ur wedding colour theme?
>>Pastel pink + peachy2 + white
15. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
>>whats fine dining? *blushes* tgk kt mane la buat..ikot kesesuaian
16. champagne or red wine?
>>Ribena..hahaha..how bout Lassi or lime juice? a tint of India..
17. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
>>I don't think there's tym ppl..there r lives to b saved!! chap2 but whenever there's free tym.
18. money or household items?
>> uuuu..both2..x kesah
19. how many kids would you like to have?
>>depends when I get married..paling kurang 3 kalu ade rezeki
20. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
>> this part i havent really thought of..but mabe ?
21. ur dream present fr0m ur future husband
>>just for him to be fair,honest n responsible..to laugh at my jokes,to share my pain n joy,to be a good listenner n a great father..n of kos LuB the real me 4 eber2 as I do him :)
22. whose wedding plan would you like to know next
>>His nye plak hhaha..tah2 lain yg die nak..kuang3
No comments:
Post a Comment