Monday, October 19, 2009

To kill a mocking-me bird

So we're entering almost 12weeks after my surgery..There's not much change in the sensory part though my movements are improved but not to the same level as it had been before.

I ask myself everyday,subconciously..do i regret doing it when there is a possibility of no change at at all? Do i hate the fact that I have these scars?Scars for life? Do I fear that due to my lack of commitment to my doctors in India that I have lost the chance for my nerve to completely regenerate?

I have no Idea..I do admit I'm the type of person that itches whenever her plans don't come through.

I'm missing therapy.Check-ups too. Ugh~

And life w/o Hariz? ('_')

I find it different. But not difficult because I believe it's worth the time and space..I trust him aswell as myself.Plus I've always been someone who adapts quite well..Maybe it's because I never think that I could never be able TO adapt.My only fear when I move to a new surrounding is finding my team of 'people' so like now,when I already have a good support system I'm ready to go :)

The new house? *lol*

See for urself...the thing is,as much as it disadvantaged (a.far b.a lil creepy) Its grown on me pretty well..most probably because I didn't want to think it was going to be a problem,plus its cheap n has its own main furniture plus the girls get their own space.Yeah at first it was a little bit shocking eventhough i never admitted that to my parents(they were disapproving at 1st)

The CAmpus?

Its a small community that is made up of practically the exact same ppl I saw when we 1st arrived in Manipal,only with new diff staff members and a full on M'sian community outside the campus,no auto's,no rocky roads no Manga/banga-whoring..
It sucks that we ignore eachother n mind our own business. I hate it.But that would've bbothered me some time ago when I was fresh on Campus.Now I've just sucked it in n blended.

to be cont...

No comments: