Monday, July 11, 2011

Movie Review : Transformer 3

5 Reasons to watch *ponders till sunrise*

1. Bumble bee - I'd do him. Kidding.
2. Shia La Beouf - although he seems a bit annoying than usual in this
3. People jumping out through a window out of a 'Pisa'-ed building and awesomely sliding down it then breaking the glass to drop back inside aw well as jumping out of the heli and flying down in sync b4 pulling out parachutes
4. If u have nothing better to do with an extra couple of bucks in ur pocket
5. Ur a fan of McDreamy *zzZZzz*

5 Reasons Not To watch

1. U have better things to do i.e stare at wall, sleep, ponder the meaning of life
2. Duit JPA x masuk lg, n u have just enough to survive the remaining days
3. Rosie-Huntington-whatsherface
4. Megan Fox's NOT in it
5. Optimus Prime is a whinny robot

Be warned, if u have eyesight problem, u might +pwer due to a lotta straining waiting for the fighting scene to end .

2 comments:

Neens said...

did u watch 3D dear?

Btw, my reason not to watch it (besides #2) is

BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS WATCHING IT! hahahahhahaa


and because transformer is *dumb.

note:

* : subjected to change to personal ^mood.

^ : subjected to change to environment and current financial status

INGBO!<-- (my word verification)

Neens said...

I watched Transformer ady. I slept at the mid-part of it, slipping in and out, in the middle of the warzone. I remember in half asleep, I tilted my head peeking at the screen, ceh tak abes lagi gaduh. Dozed off. Bangun. Peek at the screen. Gaduh - and dozed off again.

Heeeeee.

And also I thought Shia was okay! I loooooovvvvvvvvveeee her full lips. But against the exploitation of her butt at the beginning of the movie. I was like whooaaaa thats 2 butts and it's PG13!