Dear J,
Feels like forever since I last blogged that a lot has happened since then, be it good things or bad. A lot is and understatement. So,
1. I completed (survived) housemanship at last, although it wasnt as easy as some people.
2. I got married !! To none other than my college sweetheart, Hariz Zahri. A simple wedding that if I could turn back time would've made it more memorable.
3. I moved to Kelantan !!!!! OMG. Who would've thought ? Well who am I kidding? I anticipated this to happen when we got married.
4. Im a medical MO...GET OUTTA TOWN!! Cray-cray!! It was my first posting as a houseman, and although it was the most memorable and somewhat productive (so i would like to think) posting of all , I dont think it suits me. PERIOD.So stop asking me to take post grad for it!
5. A lot of in between drama and gossip and memories with my girls.
6. And last but not least, getting knocked up!! hhahaha
So basically thats a short summary of things that happened, which is sad that I cant express myself as good as if it just happened. The downside on not jotting everything down exactly after it occured.
But I'm planning to be more compliant as I go through this pregnancy. So that when my kids grow up, they'll know how much I went through. LOL .
Feels like forever since I last blogged that a lot has happened since then, be it good things or bad. A lot is and understatement. So,
1. I completed (survived) housemanship at last, although it wasnt as easy as some people.
2. I got married !! To none other than my college sweetheart, Hariz Zahri. A simple wedding that if I could turn back time would've made it more memorable.
3. I moved to Kelantan !!!!! OMG. Who would've thought ? Well who am I kidding? I anticipated this to happen when we got married.
4. Im a medical MO...GET OUTTA TOWN!! Cray-cray!! It was my first posting as a houseman, and although it was the most memorable and somewhat productive (so i would like to think) posting of all , I dont think it suits me. PERIOD.So stop asking me to take post grad for it!
5. A lot of in between drama and gossip and memories with my girls.
6. And last but not least, getting knocked up!! hhahaha
So basically thats a short summary of things that happened, which is sad that I cant express myself as good as if it just happened. The downside on not jotting everything down exactly after it occured.
But I'm planning to be more compliant as I go through this pregnancy. So that when my kids grow up, they'll know how much I went through. LOL .
No comments:
Post a Comment