Friday, January 19, 2007

2007 survey

Here's the survey #1

In the year 2007, you will be turningwhat age?
:16?ok2 im in denial u see!add 4 yrs to that and thats me*stomps away*

what month?
:*comes back* August (im a Leo..hear me roar..meow)

How do you feel about turning that age?
: u mean how do I feel one step further from my youth,nearer to osteoperosis?Gee..GREAT!!*fakes a smile*

Lose weight?
: yeah..but that was in my list since I learned the word APHRODISIAC(w/o knowing the meaning) which was quite some time ago.

Excercise more?
: (" )<--refer to the answer above

Get a better job?
: what? u mean other than yapping and whinning abt my life..naahhh~

Go to school/college?
: Thank GOD yess..starts next march(but i'm not quite prep for the learning n exams part tho)

Quit smoking?
: If u mean cigarette..ok i'll stop(nvr started tho have had the intentions to try..n failed)..but u can't stop me from inhaling other polluting smokey things in this world..

Quit Drinking?
: Is this something in paticular? Like alcohol? coz if not,NO WAY.NA-AAA!! But if it is..never did n never will..I wouldn't want to risk pouring my heart out to a complete stranger and wake up the next morning finding him..or her..or them..feeling like a bus stand juz got knocked on top of me.

Have any other resolution?Or No resolution?
: Well thats quite about it for this yr. However there are the small details like..study till I drop..no mre last min stunts..travel a bit..n save lots o lots o money!! yeeehaa~

Are you going to Get married?
: unless i find SOMEONE to get married TO..then nope.

Have a baby?
: Is this a trick Q? Sequel to above? then unless i have intercourse with sum1 where his tadpoles have a get together wit my snubby humpty dumties..then NO again.

Buy a house?
: wait..I'm lost..this is for 2007 ONLY right..? Coz I'de love my own house..decorate it according my/our own taste..that wud b the greatest! But not this year or next yr or the next..u get it right?

Move out on your own?
: I'd do that in a blink if I could..haha..but I guess I should spend time with my folks and all..up till my dream guy swipes me off my feet..into his car..and drags me in our house to-be..and onto the bed..*sheepishly grins*

Graduate from school?
: Yeap. I'm 19.Too bad we don't have the ceremony here in the country.Cud have a shot being validictorian..how u spell at huh?

See your child graduate
: Definetly..wait..do I have to pay to cme or something? *reconsiders*

Do you have any hopes for 2007?
: All the above..and beyond

What are they?
: Duuddee..like I said? oh..i'd also like to empower my cooking skills..oh oh! and find a cute guy..just for eye candy that is..*hear mom babble and answers*
"yes maa..i know maaa..joking ony..nothing serious.." yikes!

Anything you want to say to yourself about 2007
: Another year another challenge and lots o wood to burn(whatever that means)

No comments: