Friday, January 12, 2007

phobia?

I surfed through a list of phobias so here is a list of phobias that I seem to relate to myself :



Achluophobia- Fear of darkness (well this was of course only up till I was 10 or
so)

Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places (i'm not afraid of heights but who
in their right minds wouldn't freak out if it was too DAMN high n in a very2
open place huh?)

Agateophobia- Fear of insanity (aren't we aaall kinda nuts eih?)

Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse (well duh~unless ur some sick sex addict!)

Albuminurophobia- Fear of kidney disease (I don't knw any1 was doesn't
but then again we don't realy worry bout it till there's something wrong)

Amathophobia- Fear of dust (well ok2 im not really afraid of dust..but
lets just say I owez get awy with swiping the floors or wiping the blackboard in
class)

Amnesiphobia- Fear of amnesia (now this is true..with d short term memory I have..puff~)

Androphobia- Fear of men (aha...but not in a creepy way..just..yeah wateva)

Anthropophobia- Fear of people or society (the feeling of wanting to belong)

Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single
"OMG...spinster? alone? wat? NOOOOO...!!"

Apiphobia- Fear of bees (I juz hate things that fly n stings)

Ataxophobia- Fear of disorder or untidiness (this one depends on the mood..hee)

Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness (but I do feel ugly..in AND out)

Catoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors (well not exactly..but fear of seeing urself in it)

Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions (totally true..i hate making em)

Diabetophobia- Fear of diabetes (I have fam history u know!!)

Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone (unless its fam..but dat dpends too)

Dystychiphobia- Fear of accidents (well there's death,deformity and trauma)

Gamophobia- Fear of marriage (I knw im still young..but I've seen enuf to make me afraid of it)

Glossophobia- Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak (dunwanna sound stupid u knw)

Hadephobia- Fear of hell (everyone should)

Lockiophobia- Fear of childbirth (it is one of the most painfullest things on earth)

Pentheraphobia- Fear of mother-in-law ( i'm sure i will be someday)

Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love ( yeah im lame..hopeless UNromantic)

Rhytiphobia- Fear of getting wrinkles (scaaawyyy)

Thanatophobia or Thantophobia- Fear of death or dying (im not ready..who is?)

Zelophobia- Fear of jealousy (its a dangerous thing ..the green eyed monster)

No comments: