I feel that I I have to write this down now
as for sure if I don't..I'm sceptic that I won't FEEL like it later.
Last night I sent Bor on her bus back to USM.
I never gave though what it'll be like when the time came for us to part.
I never thought I'd feel this heavy teary feeling..there burdenning my heart
The last time we parted..she cried but I was a bit empty..I guess that was because I knew that we'll see each other again.
But last night I wasn't so sure.I was and still am on the verge of tears..well..sadness. I'll miss her.
as for sure if I don't..I'm sceptic that I won't FEEL like it later.
Last night I sent Bor on her bus back to USM.
I never gave though what it'll be like when the time came for us to part.
I never thought I'd feel this heavy teary feeling..there burdenning my heart
The last time we parted..she cried but I was a bit empty..I guess that was because I knew that we'll see each other again.
But last night I wasn't so sure.I was and still am on the verge of tears..well..sadness. I'll miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment