1. What Curse Word Do You Use The Most?
shitla...
2. Do You Own An Ipod?
haha..I WISH..for now? I just wave at em when our path crosses
3. Which Person On Your Featured Friend List Do You Talk To The Most?
x lain x bukan..Ms.Neena herself *claps hand*
4. What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To?
6.30am..but no usela..I owez press snooze..then it'll go on n on n ONnnn..
5. Do You Want To Fall In Love?
If its my destiny..then i'll embrace fate unto my bossom and hold her tight..
6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold?
How cold? if 22c-inda airconditioning kinda cold..like na'aaa~ i guess going
to India is whats best eih?
7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture?
Hate taking pix in fear of ruining it..hate of being in the pix 4 looking..*ehem*
..you know..*raises eyebrows*
8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
Heee~ Connie & Carla
9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
About to this April!! Congrats momo!!
10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
About everyone I know..
11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
not purposely..cough syrup?
12. What Cd Is Currently In Your Cd Player?
duuuddee..its the 21st century..everheard of mp3s?
13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?
Both..yummy..
14. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?
Well..she didn't say it was a secret..but I know better when to keep my mouth
shut..
15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?
Just the other day with Neens..Frappucino..Java Chip!
16. Can You Whistle?
yea..but my mom won't let me..she says its unlady like and d angels won't teman
u..got used to it..so now..I don't whistle leh~
17. Are you afraid of ghost?
aren't u ?uuuuuuuuu~
18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
people are people..they talk..
19. Did You Watch Cartoons As A Child?
Yup..'Captain planet..he's a hero..lalala~'
20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To?
Mr.Bean n charlie chaplin..lol~
21.Have You Ever Done The Dirty In A Field?
tuutt tuuttt tuuuu~
22. When did you last updated your Friendster account?
juz a millisecond ago
23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?
naaaahh..
24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?
A white pokka dotted knee-length skirt?
25. Is Anyone In Love With You?
God loves me..oh n my mom n dad I think..
26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes?
Like hell i do!!
27. Ever Cry In Public?
Cried during 'King Kong'..*looks down shamefully* yea..I'm a crybaby..
28. Are You On A Desktop Computer Or A Lap Top?
I'm not ON any of em..infront yes..
29. Are You Currently Wanting Any Piercings Or Tattoo?
Sure thing!! In another life i mean..
30. What's The Weather Like?
This mornig(1am)..cool
31. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos?
Date yes..marry? Don't think so.I'd rather marry Pak Lah.
32. What Did You Do Before This?
Pat Ojang.
33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?
Last week..osteoperosis now..
34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?
4-6 to fx normally.. 1-3hrs zombie like fx..
35. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily?
yes and no
36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
These days I think I can actually watch time as it passes by
37. Do You Pay Attention To The
Try to..God are those foods high in cal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment