Friday, February 9, 2007

Lalala~

My feet/leg are still killing me from the 'survey' at mid with Neens.However, it was worth the sacrifices( aches and blisters) coz we finally got what we came for despite my indecisive self.

    1. Blazer
    2. White kemeja
    3. Slack
    4. Formal shoes

(And for the right price I'd like to add!!)

Neena and I browsed through all(and I when I say all I mean AaaallLL) the shops in the mall to check out the prices and all. We even purposely bought a small notebook and pens to jot em all down.So at the end of the day we embraced triumph and satisfaction..well atleast I thought we did.
My moms 1st expression: smiling --> frowning
Moms reaction : "Asal x beli suar ni sehelai lg? Mak bg duit. -->
Apesal ade riben2 plak nih? Org lain ade ribenke? Ya Allah..singkat nampk bon*#! Suar mcm ketat laa..*long sighs* Mak takmau anta kalu camni.."
The thing is..I know it doesnt look like ur ordinary blazer..but heck? Sue me for buying something that looks nice and will one day will still be usefull. Ok I admit the color is no where close to navy blue or even blue in that case..(its grey/black)..but about singkat? Well I find that all women blazers are of that 'height'!! Unless u buy really big ones or guy ones or order one with ur exact measurements. What do you expect? About the pants..trust me, they were quite UNrevealing compared to other 'competitors'.She wants the best for me I know.


So how should I solve this problem? Buy a new blazer? I doubt it'll be ez to find a longer kinda blazer that would still fit me right (unless its one of those long coat type) .Akak said I should just satisfy our mom but should still wait for her to come back SA to see em. She offered to bring me shopping if they're not*jumps happily* saviour!! Love u sis. But the blazer I ady bought? Sell it to Kak Eta? or save it for the future..but better sell to save money to buy other things I need..I'll just buy another cute one later on in my life.


"I guess life IS like a soap opera"


~LoL~
So whats left in the list..?


I need to go loyat for some electrical appliances and to Watsons/Guardian to buy toilettries. Scarf and sweater.Mph seems to be outta stock of the journal I've been eyeing for..so I'll just cut that off from my list.


God. MMMC didn't change my post address (after many attempts of reminding them to) so my confirmation letter is wondering off in Labuan somewhere.Haish.So now? Gotta wait some more to make my Visa.


How much to claim from JPA:


    1. rm500 post money
    2. rm285 Visa
    3. rm300+ bank draft

No comments: