Monday, September 17, 2007

Dear Neena..

I know writing some lame cheezy yet sincere apology letter can never make up for what I did. But I pls,give me the benefit of the doubt..gimme a chance to make sure I mention all the details about how much of an insensitive slutty biatch I've been these past few weeks.

What I did or more percise what I failed to do..was undeniably wrong.I dissapointed u,our friendship and what it stands for..my family..and even more,myself.I'm not trying to make up excuses for my actions for I know that even the most dumbest naive living creature would clearly see and agree that it is I who is in the wrong.You've been nothing less than the most considerate,thoughtful roomy a chick can ever ask for.Truly.

I didn't tell you my plans.I didnt have the guts to invite you along.Both charges I plead guilty.But still..there must be some reason behind these intolerable acts..I was wondering that myself.All day yesterday I was trying to figure out wat to tell you..or how.I had conjured up many times in my mind various ways on how to approach you concerning this but I never really had it in me to do it.Instead I busied myself and got caught up by my own web of events.

Why? You'd ask me.*looks down* I guess I was ashamed.Segan..Simply a chicken.I was afraid of what you might think of me.Trust me.These thoughts are really wat was going on through my mind. Me going to sleep over there? It was a simply to go dine together during this fasting season and to study with him.The latter was a plan you know that I've made b4 but never got the opportunity despite early ramblings.Not till last weekend.

Why exactly didn't I atleast had the curtusy to bring you along? I guesss its because of the very same reason .Neens,I respect you and your values more than you think.I felt that you n I wouldn't be comfortable if I were to stick by him 24-7.It wouldn't seem right..Frankly, I just didn't want to have to neglect my friends and I feared that you might see the darker side of me.But I guess U already have.

About our 'gurlfends' in Indon.I would never intentionally do that to you neens.I hope you're aware of that.I've owez feared of becoming 'that' person.Thats why the other day I said that I don't wanna be that girl who has no life with her bffs since having a guy in her lyf.There are probably alot of valuable posessions I'd give up for a nice guy...but U are DEFINEtely NOT it.Not you or the other girls.I love you to death and I hope you trust me when I say that.

About me not helping around much with our new 'furniture' and groc, I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm.I guess I haven't got back my beat and rhythm after a hellish previous block.I have a lot on my mind lately but not that I'm not aware that everyone else has their own baggage of mishaps. But know that I support all your decisions and will always be there if u need my asistance.Just ask me and I'll try.Just tell me..and I'll do.

Maybe u feel I'm drifting away.Or that I've become some totally diff person..I'm so sorry ninaaa..I never meant to hurt your feelings or worry you. You are one of my bffs dunia akhirat and you;ve owez been there for me.I hope you have in u to forgive me and let me figure out my priorities and fix whatevers broken eventhough it would be hard with me being an ass and all.But will you neens? Will you find it in your heart to let me back in ur circle of trust?

p/s: To clarify things,I didnt sleep,stayed up the whole night up till the next morning.So don't worry about any inappropiate activities coz there wasn't.On my part that is =p

No comments: