Im lost.
What the hells missing?
I opened this 'New Post' window since yesterday..waiting to be inspired.
The thing is..a lots been circling in my mind..most of them unworthy for public appearence..few are still consumable yet still I'm LoSt.
What does one need to be inspired..to be inspiRe-ING?
They say as you grow older..you go wiser..As in u can run for MiLes..u Can gO the distance...
But where exactly are we headed to? Or what actually running away fRoM??
Lately I've been having trouble with my inner thoughts as they conflict with my actions. And apparently I've morphed into this fragile,tempered,pampered Britney wannabe mess of a girl..All this by night.
This applies for all aspects of my life..either its about my studies..my relationship..friends and even inside my own clowdy head.
I guess people are never fully satisfied with what they have or what they are and clueless of what to do simply being content or satisfied..they just ruin it (by they i mean me)....
my heads in a bubble...gotta get out..
No comments:
Post a Comment