"Kite nk pg ke tak ni" Ida tanye..
Its nearly 8 o'clock and we're not budging one inch from the bed.I was still dazed sinking in the feeling of my new surroundings.Finally we have a real home-made room.But we might still need a carpet and covers for the open rack to complete the look.I think I can go on for hours staring blankly at the ceiling and how startingly white it is..thinkin about absolutely nothing.Why must life be so complicated even when its realy so simple we manage to turn it into a big messy telenovela.
Its nearly 8 o'clock and we're not budging one inch from the bed.I was still dazed sinking in the feeling of my new surroundings.Finally we have a real home-made room.But we might still need a carpet and covers for the open rack to complete the look.I think I can go on for hours staring blankly at the ceiling and how startingly white it is..thinkin about absolutely nothing.Why must life be so complicated even when its realy so simple we manage to turn it into a big messy telenovela.
Sometimes we do wonder why our lives arent as interesting as what we see in the tele and ponder 'Is that even possible?' And curiosity starts to sneak under your skin and creep away..this is when we start to conjure our own story line which usually ends up with disaster heading our way .It headed towards me,Im heading towards it.Can't seem to keep track.
I thought I've decided on whether or not I wanted to go earlier..result? *drumroll* I waNNa go show face and eat up whatever is served.(Thank u to those who donated and to the caterers n to tuan rumah I'm SURE it was wonderful) Then I lost the lust to go anywhere other than the room but Nina was in a go-see mood and I thought
"Why not?"
Let me entertain her a while for tonight.Anyway she was complaining this afternoon how I dont spend enough time with her and all. Which is sooo mindsetting of uu dear!!!I'm here for us wen u need me *rolls eyes*
So there I was lazying my way to choose what to wear (which was so dreadful coz nothing was 'it' for the occasion) and made my way to the toilet to shower and clean up. Than I ironed my clothes which I found to look somewhat larger than life as in literally L-A-R-G-E.Ida suddenly changed her mind as she felt no mood to face public as she received saddenning news that her granny wasnt so well..so..
"nak pg kee tanak?"
Neena said GO.So we went.But before that anim just came back.(kitorg bru nk pg n she's ady back!!!) what does this show?Apparently it either means we're late or she left early.I'm voting for the obvious *clock shows 9o'clock*.So bile da btolak tu Mubarrak n Joe (our neighbours) pun dasampi umah..tp kami tegaskan jugeeee nk pg.Tp sampi saje ke simpang Kg Marshmellow..pijoL told neens..that foods running out.So what do we do?
"Auto!! Turn back please"
Walaauu eh...we headed back and singgah umah bru Sera n Ekin..mkn2 and then balik.N btw we met their Duschan dog which was super duper cute eventhough it scared the crap otta neens.LMAO...N hre I am..
No comments:
Post a Comment