Happy New What???
I can't believe while I was happily enjoying the moments of some meaning in my life that 'it' snuck up one me.Sneaky bast@!%...
I think I've arrived to a phase where resolutions should probably be renewed rather than adding more to the already long list of last 10years of resolutions.Or maybe my only neeewww resolution would be 'Finish ur old ones first u dimwit'
Because..apparently I was to lazy or busy with doing..nothing? Aaaall this while.
Have I metamorphed into a better person as I got older arriving to this very moment?
Has this butterfly *rolls eyes* come out of her cacoon .
But what I HAVE learned...things I SHOUDLn'T do in 2009.Such as:
- being such a baby
- lacrimate for really childish reasons
- feel the need to hit something or someone..hard
- imaginning a realy3 huge hammer hitting..living breathing things
- ass to gfs
- ass to bf
- ass to self
- critisizing n pitying self
- half hearted in any kinda work
- giving up/fedd'ing' up'ing'
- Lazy crazy andpurely lost
So here I come 2009...
No comments:
Post a Comment