Three songs have passed..with me singing a couple of lines that I know..or atleast think i know (coz at the end of the sentence,sumhow i seem to be singing it wrong)*scratches eyebrow*
Im staring at the paper filled with differents shapes and marks from my previous studying
(previous as in aaaggeess ago)..my highlighter is getting dry waiting to come in contact with Mr.Papyrus..n my fingers are fidgetting with the corners of the paper..
I cant..i just cant.Whhyyy??Its not that idont want to(conciously that is)
(previous as in aaaggeess ago)..my highlighter is getting dry waiting to come in contact with Mr.Papyrus..n my fingers are fidgetting with the corners of the paper..
I cant..i just cant.Whhyyy??Its not that idont want to(conciously that is)
"Ugghh..its so freaking frustrating...!!)
I can't digest anything right now.But I must.I have to.Or else Im dead.Real dead*sigh*
I can't digest anything right now.But I must.I have to.Or else Im dead.Real dead*sigh*
My lifeee dependss on this (I totally hate myself right now *hangs head*)
"Maaaaaakkk!!!" *wipes nose*...I need to keep pace..to up-regulate the velocity and capacity of me my bla studying.Time is running ouuttt I teell yaa!!! And not only am I having difficulty in jump-starting..I'm also in total dilemmma for his birthday.How come guys are soOOoo complicated when it comes to buying gifts..aaisshh...
Well..what-Ever coz here I am..gushing away about my frustrations..hmm..
"Maaaaaakkk!!!" *wipes nose*...I need to keep pace..to up-regulate the velocity and capacity of me my bla studying.Time is running ouuttt I teell yaa!!! And not only am I having difficulty in jump-starting..I'm also in total dilemmma for his birthday.How come guys are soOOoo complicated when it comes to buying gifts..aaisshh...
Well..what-Ever coz here I am..gushing away about my frustrations..hmm..
God help!!
Gimmeee a siigggnnnn...or some advice people!!
Gimmeee a siigggnnnn...or some advice people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment