Saturday, February 14, 2009

exams OH exams..

Dear J,

A week before today..I had a lot I thought I would write about..
A lot that has been bothering my mind that I had to get my mind off,to get off my chest.But today...everything 'yesterday' does'nt seem to come to mind.


*Long deep breath*


Is it over..is it? Is it really?

..ticktockticktockticktock..


Sitting down and resting on a pillow supporting my 'spineless' body against it..
Reading a book I've longed to catch up on..
Listenning to music that I can relate too...
Having the evening breeze softly grazing my nape..
These are the things I'd die to do right now.

Ceceh...lol..as if..*sigh*


Life has been all about exams these days.We literally did 3 in a row.We did them for so long that I felt that when Finals came along..I didnt have the strength or the right momentum to submerge myself into it.I was'nt even that afraid of it..Proof? Because I actually slept during the nights when I should've busted my ass and when I knew I'm the kind of person who does 'last-minute reading' but this time last minute did'nt cut it.I tried everything to stay awake (except drugs)...Or was it that I was just too overwhelmed by the pressure..too exhausted that my mind had to shutdown.


Or was it me..just giving up and letting go.

I used to dread the thought of 'defeat'..

...mum and dad..friends..people

But does It have to be about them?

Can't It be about me?


I told ma I felt I didnt exactly do well.She told me that what she really wants for me is just that I learned.I studied..I tried..and not to do the opposite.(So now u tell me? =p )And if in the end thing does'nt go the way we planned..then it's ok..just embrace it and try some more coz thats all we really can do.Or really,there's nothing we CAN do about it.



I could've done better.I could've done better..I could've done better.

I should've done better.

Could..should..would..I hate these phrases..

Its not over yet..far from it.A long run..Not only there's practicals left..

V-I-V-A is on its freaking way.If I'm lucky thats is *winks*

*sigh* God help me...

Here's something i tumbled upon..I love Carmen Soo!! She did a soap in Phillipines with Jericho Rosales...


No comments: