Sunday, January 3, 2010

End year summary?

Things I need to get off my chest and start inhaling the good stuff.
First of all..being alone at home (exceeding a day)all of a sudden drives me undoubtly irrational and throwing tantrums.
Why the hell do I let ppl get to me so easy?
I wish I won't be pissy about petty things
I love em but sometimes I want to wrangle their necks
He doesn't get It does he?
I hate myself especially when I lose control. What is it with me?
Maybe I should just love women or something?
Is it possible to change?
Seriously?
Mom!! We are so grown up. But I do agree we still make mistakes.But arent those my mistakes to make?
Gee ppl back OFF will u?
Why do I feel abandoned.
I think,I'm still here because I feel obligated to my mistakes.
And that I'm exposed to him to the fullest with my flaws,n still he accepts me.
Is it really only him?
Maaa I need u!!!!!
All alone for New Years.Even if it was my choice.Even if there are ppl around.
I need a smoke.

No comments: