Monday, June 14, 2010

I wan't to.i need to.i have too.

Change = To alter; to make different; to cause to pass from one state to another; as, to change the position, character, or appearance of a thing; to change the countenance.


I want to alter my fate so one day when the trumpet is finally blown, I may humbly stand 'proud' in front of Him.
I need to make a difference in the world starting from those around me because we are responsible for each other.
I have to make it so that I can change my shallow self into someone with depth.
From my current position, one of many others, to becoming His lover not because I'm lucky because no one is 'lucky' today but because i've earned it.
No longer just Syud,but Nurul Syuhadah Bt Hasny.Someone who lives up to her name.
My appearance? ...*pause*...
(Whats countenance?)


Munāfiq (n., in Arabic: منافق, plural munāfiqūn)= is an Islamic Arabic term used to describe a religious hypocrite, who outwardly practices Islam, while inwardly concealing his disbelief (kufr), perhaps even unknowingly.

This is something we all face in life at some point. If we still realize we are doing this and it troubles our concioussness, alas there is hope. It's when we let go we should worry. Someone who can live only for the present on a clear concience are the one's in denial. Ones who are too blind,too ignorant or just too stupid.

I am on this ferris wheel. Lifetime membership.Up and down. Up and down. Only I can help myself. Only I can make myself get off. Or should I just jump? Or should i sit back and relax?

1 comment:

1B1 said...

that point. we all do.

-ur coolest cousin-