Wow..
so this is how it feels like to be 23.
Just how 3 previous bdays had felt :p
hahahha...
I always had the, should I say BAD luck of having my bday on a less convenient date?
Whether it was on a holiday,last year was on the day ppl were bz packing boxes in India and this year had to be on fasting day AND happened to be a Friday 13!!
(good thing theres no Ghost in Ramadhan eih? *gulps*..)
Oh Well..
First and foremost I would like to apologize to everyone for eveeerryything I've done wrong . God may forgive me if I regret and repent but sins among man is something we have to forgive amongst ourselves. *puss in boots expression*
Like I've said on my FB..now can come at peace of people seeing as someone older.
I'm gonna call everyone out there as 'adik' even those with mustaches coz last time I checked they called Abg Akim who is 2 yrs older,my dongseng (younger sib) when he kept that unshaven face of his. Now THAT was something to forget..lol..
Last week my good friends Leenlenki n jon, Ct Aneem,Sera, Ida, Hanim, Aliaa, wa & Shani, Neensy n Rahilah plus the (macho?) guys did a BBq and celebrated my upcoming and Hafidz belated bday. Food was awsome and Jon brought a karaoke set which I fink Mesul conquered throughout the night lol .
I felt very matured at that time coz I knew for sure a cake was coming and I didn't have to pretend to-NOT-know. ~_~ . And they knew I KNOW. So we're cool.
I wanna make a shout-out to them : I LOVE U GUYS. hahahaha.
I know we've been through a lot of bumpy roads along the way but at the end of the day, Its u guys who are always there. No matter how FLAWED I am its really heartwarming to know u accepted me with all my flaws. I may not be the perfect friend for u but just so u know, I'm going to try my best from this day onwards to gain ur love,trust and respect. Sorry if I've inflicted any level of hurt on u whether I realized em or not. Whether it was just for laughs or not, cause sometimes I can be clueless n even selfish. And if I owe u guys money, pls feel free to claim ur rights!! hehe
Neensy invited me for a bake-date next week that I'm very much looking forward too. Its been ages since I spent time with her as now she has a new best friend and seldom hangs out with the normal crowd..I hope she takes good care of herself..and does things that make her happy! :)
I miss her..miss US..hmmm... *weeps silently*
Before I forget, I reaally misss Syikin Zaab tooo!! cpt2 balek ke pangkuan mama!! kekeke
HArizAhri brought me to SR after terawikh at Al-azim the night b4
and bought me not A cake but cakes~
(so there goes my calo-meter going up)
He pretended to be all cool with the fact I was gonna spend berbuka posa with USRAHIANs the next day. *rolls eyes* And he brought me alotta prezzies throughout the year and not just for my bday..argh..he's spoiling me...hehehe..Smoga hubungan kita diberkati-Nya and dijauhkan dr kemunkaran as well as smoga kita dipajangkan jodoh ye wak?
(oh n smoga diterima sbgi bakal menantu *Crossfingers*)
Suprisingly Abg Isz was the first family member to msg me earlier in the morning yesterday. It was a veeerryy mushy msg (did he copy it out of a Hallmark card or sumthin?*squints eyes* n I dunno why I mistakingly saw Abg Akims name at the end of it at first( yes I do! coz i thot ABg Isz wud 4get? haha)
Then this week my usrah fellowmates who I love,Dunia akhirat till death do-us-part prepared a suprise Dinner for me n Shauqi (who happens to be born the same day 1/2hr earlier hehe) as well as Rahim (for his upcomingfinal xms) while suprise-suprise , HarizAhri made a special appearance toO (it was nice to see him in this part of my life which until now he refuses to enter due to God-knows-what reasons) . During the cake cutting ceremony, just as I was cutting the cake, the group of ppl from another table sang a bday song for their friend so that was a taad bit akwaarrdd!! haha
So thank you to Eizzah, Pika, Dayana, Janjan n Miss Ali
for not only yesterday but the whole experience with u guys.
The lessons , the laughter, the memmories..the food!
I seriously DONT KNOW hw my life would be w/o u guys.. *teary eyes*
They say keep good friends around you so maybe u'll be as nice as them, so *crossing fingers* that someday I can even be half as good of u guys!!! I'a ~_~
P/s: 2day im gonna meet my 2 besties Aqis n Prek for berbuka puasa!! Can't wait!!
*ignoring the fact commed exams next Monday*
so this is how it feels like to be 23.
Just how 3 previous bdays had felt :p
hahahha...
I always had the, should I say BAD luck of having my bday on a less convenient date?
Whether it was on a holiday,last year was on the day ppl were bz packing boxes in India and this year had to be on fasting day AND happened to be a Friday 13!!
(good thing theres no Ghost in Ramadhan eih? *gulps*..)
Oh Well..
First and foremost I would like to apologize to everyone for eveeerryything I've done wrong . God may forgive me if I regret and repent but sins among man is something we have to forgive amongst ourselves. *puss in boots expression*
Like I've said on my FB..now can come at peace of people seeing as someone older.
I'm gonna call everyone out there as 'adik' even those with mustaches coz last time I checked they called Abg Akim who is 2 yrs older,my dongseng (younger sib) when he kept that unshaven face of his. Now THAT was something to forget..lol..
Last week my good friends Leenlenki n jon, Ct Aneem,Sera, Ida, Hanim, Aliaa, wa & Shani, Neensy n Rahilah plus the (macho?) guys did a BBq and celebrated my upcoming and Hafidz belated bday. Food was awsome and Jon brought a karaoke set which I fink Mesul conquered throughout the night lol .
I felt very matured at that time coz I knew for sure a cake was coming and I didn't have to pretend to-NOT-know. ~_~ . And they knew I KNOW. So we're cool.
I wanna make a shout-out to them : I LOVE U GUYS. hahahaha.
I know we've been through a lot of bumpy roads along the way but at the end of the day, Its u guys who are always there. No matter how FLAWED I am its really heartwarming to know u accepted me with all my flaws. I may not be the perfect friend for u but just so u know, I'm going to try my best from this day onwards to gain ur love,trust and respect. Sorry if I've inflicted any level of hurt on u whether I realized em or not. Whether it was just for laughs or not, cause sometimes I can be clueless n even selfish. And if I owe u guys money, pls feel free to claim ur rights!! hehe
Neensy invited me for a bake-date next week that I'm very much looking forward too. Its been ages since I spent time with her as now she has a new best friend and seldom hangs out with the normal crowd..I hope she takes good care of herself..and does things that make her happy! :)
I miss her..miss US..hmmm... *weeps silently*
Before I forget, I reaally misss Syikin Zaab tooo!! cpt2 balek ke pangkuan mama!! kekeke
HArizAhri brought me to SR after terawikh at Al-azim the night b4
and bought me not A cake but cakes~
(so there goes my calo-meter going up)
He pretended to be all cool with the fact I was gonna spend berbuka posa with USRAHIANs the next day. *rolls eyes* And he brought me alotta prezzies throughout the year and not just for my bday..argh..he's spoiling me...hehehe..Smoga hubungan kita diberkati-Nya and dijauhkan dr kemunkaran as well as smoga kita dipajangkan jodoh ye wak?
(oh n smoga diterima sbgi bakal menantu *Crossfingers*)
Suprisingly Abg Isz was the first family member to msg me earlier in the morning yesterday. It was a veeerryy mushy msg (did he copy it out of a Hallmark card or sumthin?*squints eyes* n I dunno why I mistakingly saw Abg Akims name at the end of it at first( yes I do! coz i thot ABg Isz wud 4get? haha)
Then this week my usrah fellowmates who I love,Dunia akhirat till death do-us-part prepared a suprise Dinner for me n Shauqi (who happens to be born the same day 1/2hr earlier hehe) as well as Rahim (for his upcomingfinal xms) while suprise-suprise , HarizAhri made a special appearance toO (it was nice to see him in this part of my life which until now he refuses to enter due to God-knows-what reasons) . During the cake cutting ceremony, just as I was cutting the cake, the group of ppl from another table sang a bday song for their friend so that was a taad bit akwaarrdd!! haha
So thank you to Eizzah, Pika, Dayana, Janjan n Miss Ali
for not only yesterday but the whole experience with u guys.
The lessons , the laughter, the memmories..the food!
I seriously DONT KNOW hw my life would be w/o u guys.. *teary eyes*
They say keep good friends around you so maybe u'll be as nice as them, so *crossing fingers* that someday I can even be half as good of u guys!!! I'a ~_~
P/s: 2day im gonna meet my 2 besties Aqis n Prek for berbuka puasa!! Can't wait!!
*ignoring the fact commed exams next Monday*
No comments:
Post a Comment