(Warning : There might Be alotta 'OKAY' in this post)
Okay so Neensy aka B2B is asking for me to help with her Wedding Montage!! *woot2* okay you know how much I enjoy doing these things??!! And I'm super duper excited (in my monotonous way), well as excited I can be in my slump-y-ness right now. Sometimes I can't help but love 'dramatic' effects of these sappy lovey dovey gestures *swoon*..*barf*..*swoon* Although I'm scared if I'm not up to the job *rubs chin* In terms of fresh ideas or from the software angle la. Hahah I'm no 'Janggot-touch' or CSL if u know what I mean (I don't either). Oh and I need to dload some songs she already listed down. And figure out some other songs that would suit . How long is this montage Neens?? Is it gonna play continuously or bit by bit. Like episodes. Selang-selang!!! That would be nice!!!
The only problem left is telling my Muh- thuh I'm going to Neens next week. I don't really get it ok? It's not like I bump into her alot anyway at home but she's so intent in me staying at home and not jalan2 aje keje but the truth is, she prob won't even notice I'm gone. I feel bad not being able to teman Sera to Melaka!! Okay I feel MORE guilty not helping much around the house (ironic -refer to previous post) *sigh* Kene cepat keje kot. But aarrgghhh am I really ready for work
Not too many Okays after all ;b hewhew~
Okay so Neensy aka B2B is asking for me to help with her Wedding Montage!! *woot2* okay you know how much I enjoy doing these things??!! And I'm super duper excited (in my monotonous way), well as excited I can be in my slump-y-ness right now. Sometimes I can't help but love 'dramatic' effects of these sappy lovey dovey gestures *swoon*..*barf*..*swoon* Although I'm scared if I'm not up to the job *rubs chin* In terms of fresh ideas or from the software angle la. Hahah I'm no 'Janggot-touch' or CSL if u know what I mean (I don't either). Oh and I need to dload some songs she already listed down. And figure out some other songs that would suit . How long is this montage Neens?? Is it gonna play continuously or bit by bit. Like episodes. Selang-selang!!! That would be nice!!!
The only problem left is telling my Muh- thuh I'm going to Neens next week. I don't really get it ok? It's not like I bump into her alot anyway at home but she's so intent in me staying at home and not jalan2 aje keje but the truth is, she prob won't even notice I'm gone. I feel bad not being able to teman Sera to Melaka!! Okay I feel MORE guilty not helping much around the house (ironic -refer to previous post) *sigh* Kene cepat keje kot. But aarrgghhh am I really ready for work
Not too many Okays after all ;b hewhew~
No comments:
Post a Comment