I know blogs can be a great source of money making when ur someone who talks about interesting 'in' and 'it' things where readers come and swarm around it like bees to honey (with simple-impeccable language) Especially when they allow addsto roam in them . Understood. For myself, I hate displaying those add-on gadgets that have adds attaching to it like leeches on a a blood bag. I feel this weird annoyance .
But what really dissapoints me is when a really good post that has me got pulled in so deep, so immersed that I wanna die drowning reading it until suddenly it sounds like - wait for it - an endorsement!! or what seems a hint of overstated loyalty and keen-ness to be a spokesperson? Ok so that might not be true, maybe they really do like the stuff they're promoting but when u are already known as someone who does endorse other things a.k.a gets payed for complimenting products in their blog, I get confused of the sincerity of it all. Not to mention having the inner
4 comments:
yes.which blog yer talkin' bout?
contoh..HZ?? those r initials
Ah... her. she's way over rated.
for a min I was like, he has a blogggggg??? HE blogs abt what. motorbikes ke. hahahaha n then it hits me. It must the pretty gal.
Oh well, I guess she has done well for you to write a post about her. hahaha ;b
Just sharing, I was youtubing and found this trailer of a movie about product placement( The Greatest Movie Ever Sold). which means you know, when advertisements are squeezed in movies.
The power of media.
Remember the guy who experimented himself with Super Size McD? It's the same guy lah. Morgan Spurlock
Check out:
1) trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ng2P3zxfM
2) Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcGiYW65HXw
quite interesting. ;)
Post a Comment