Friday, May 11, 2012

Writers Block?


            Its been exactly 2 months since I left the 'holy' halls of F block,Womens Hostel, MMMC (officially). And now hearing that we might get our induction letters late, it feels like post-SPM / post KUTPM all over again. Everyday I convince myself that its okay to relax and waste my time doing barely nothing as life would be hectic once I started working. I steer far away from any guilt as I continue to roll around in my bed after 7 in the morning, only deciding to peel my eyelids open once the the climate is a tad too warm for my liking or sleeping preference. Orrr when my mom's 7octave tenor vocals decides to invade into my ears telling me to get the hell up. But once in a while, I do feel useless as if my life is like a broken record, repeating itself (tsk2..cliche') . I should atleast achieve something while living so freely such as, cooking maybe? I though I'd join a swimming class which I totally forgot the second I mentioned it. Even Neensys videos pun x siap2. Aish.
There's so much things I can do, but with mommy being in the way of my freedom (under the pretense of safety) even I feel willingly to be locked up. I want to draw, make scrap books & cards, print pictures, cook & bake, visit the new library, jog everyday. I want all that. But WHY oh WHY am I on my ass and not doing anything about it.
           I don't have any material to write in my blog because of my lazy ass! HELP!!!!



No comments: