Saturday, June 11, 2011

Neensy's Bday

Today is neeensy's bday and I haven't wished her yet!! God im such a dopy friend. She went to Johor for a wedding and I'm wondering if she's anticipating my wish or maybe dissapointed :p


I hope to wish her before midnight though!!

The thing is when you get older,or at least I get older, I kinda find bdays are just slightly,maybe,abit over-rated. Gift hunting is super fun and all, especially when U have a bank account to pay for it. The question is, who will make it to your Gift List?


1. Those who you have instant connection since the first meet. Haven't you ever met a person who you just automatically love bond with despite not knowing her/him at all. And you feel this overwhelming emotion of, 'She/he IS sO likable'. I have a few of those in mind :)

2. Those who you spend most your day and night with.

Your roommate, housemate,classmate ~

But this doesnt really apply with guys as they dont really care abt giving nor receiving much


3. oOooo family members!! but sometimes you just do a family gathering for that. Tp adakalanya bila anda merupakan anak bongsu, *ehem* sedikit susah mahu mengeluarkan uwang utk mereka yg lebih tua. Give and take is a term very foreign to our minds :p

4. Those who are willing to spend money on you. As in..'helloo dah die bg, xkn x bg koowt~'

Sooo I have been so lagging behind w/ my gift hunt--> giving *sigh* I have so much ideas yet just not enough usin and time!!!


2 comments:

Neens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neens said...

I am waiting for u to arrive at Melaka Sentral. ;P

I do think birthdays is over-rated. I don't get into a fit if someone forgets my birthday or didn't get me a present, lar..! No worries k? It's just a passing day~ People make it as an excuse to hang out with their friends and get gifts annually. hehe

Although I do miss it -- the hanging out part esp.. ;)) That's why I dcided to make cupcakes with u last year.. we are getting older. Memories to me are more lasting than presents and gifts. Although I wouldn't complain if someone give me pressies!! ;P

Don't worry abt dates and gifts with me, sweetie. I love you enough to turn the other cheek! ;P