U weren't so sure of what u were sure of,
and what u ady werent sure of becomes more n more unsure
-_-
and then I realise I'm holding my breath,I exhale to make sure I'm not choking to death
And take in a long deep breath to sooth my nerves
What I realise is,
God knows best, and I'm pretty sure as hell that whatever bad happens,
I'll probably deserve it, and thank the Lord for pullling me through it sanely
and its definitely what's best for me even if I can't see it now.
Whatever good happens,*pleading puss in boot eyes*
Thank the Lord for His Kindness & Graciousness *sujud syukur laju2*
and also my family and friends who've been rooting for me and wishing me well :)
But whatever happens after this, I should handle it like a pro!! *smirks & smoulder*
But please God, can You plz3 give strength and tranquility to my parents coz thats all that matters to me most.
3 comments:
berusaha syud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fghting!!
94:1-8
p/s:nih bukan nura la!haha=p
alamaaakk sapee niiiii!!!! hahhaha
I knowwww hahaha
Post a Comment