Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Polar Bears



Beware!! Here comes the bIpolar bear!!
a.k.a Moi

In my head it goes, (^_^) : " Well just now wasn't so baaA..." *poOff*~

('_') ??! " OwhMai Gaawddd what did I just do??" *pOoff*

WAIT..... (o_O)#!

"What did I just NOT DO? " (T_T)

*calms down* \(~_~)v

"ok so maybe It wasn't the BEST but it was ok......(>.<) *pause* right????"

*checks y air-con temp's a bit crazy today*

So on and on the dilema goes to no end and to no comfort.
Well u get comforted one second and frightenned as sheyt the next.
You think that whatever happens, Happens
but then prays to God that hopefully what happens is in ur best interest
@ Please Pass me dear God ,please3

Im wondering if other ppl feel the same, but Im quite sure they did fine :)
and even if they do feel the same.

Dear Batch 20, hopefully as we are embarking on this final journey together
hopefully we can sail away to our destinies together.
Please Dont leave me on this baron island.
But if u have to, just dont look back twice

P/S: I love You
its me and my insecurities that gets in the way of my happiness.

2 comments:

Neens said...

Don't leave me behiiinnddd tooooooo.... T_T

Yours Truly, Me said...

I wont neensy :')