Monday, March 5, 2012

Clean Slate. Or is it?

So finally that chapter is over and Im ready to move to the next. *flips open new page*

*holds page mid-way* .....or am I? *raises eyebrows*

Well nOt exactly 'ready' ready but u know what I'm implying. Or maybe not.

The day after results my parents went to great lengths to meet me. It was to the point that made me very much touched but guilty at the same time due to all the difficulties to actually reach here. I am not that bigga deal!! *sigh*

But at last they arrived safely and had a comfy stay at the hotel. *phew*~

So my choices of hospital were GHKL, Serdang & Sg.Buloh. Same as Sera and hopefully we'll get posted the same place *cross fingers* I can't believe I'm saying this, but I do hope I don't embarass MMMC wherever they put me. Now a lotta my buddies are postponing their induction. Should I or shouldn't I? I don't really have any reason to do so. Everyone else are either travelling or just wanna relax while they can. For me, I might need the money AND the practice ASAP. Both of which I am lacking. Ha-Ha

Dr. Nurul Syuhadah Hasny *sinking in*

Fails ---> *floats around*

Rase mcm tak percaye je. Seyesly?? *pulls out hair*

What I want to be when I grow up = Efficient in whatever I was doing.

And this is a field where efficiency is clearly in demand aside from manymanymanymanymanyx999 other virtues. Will I stay as I am, an optimist who takes everything light but breaks down whenever things don't go the way she planned it would be?

Only You know,and for me to find out. hewhew~

Bilik mcm tongkang pecah. If thieves wanted to rob this place, by one look they would've thought they were too late. T__T *looks down* Rimas tgk bilik but don't have the heart to start packing seriously. *buries head in pillow* Where do I freakin start???!! Half the books Ive booted off with abg mie. Tp mcm tak luak je brg... *ggrrrrrr*

Resume tak wat lg, haven't read the slides or isu semasa or polish basic knowledge .

HHhhhhmmm.... But here I am, spending valuable time blabbing abt it here!!! hahahahha


5 comments:

Neens said...

me tooo!!! I just don't want to embarass our college. Huhu. Main reason for me wanting to start early is yes, moooolaaaaasss but omg I'd do anything for a holiday. T_T

You, kan. you'll be one of the pop docs at your practising hosp for the doc that is competent, out-going, and friendly. u are great at clinicals laaaa. You have that light confidence in you. You like to push yourself to the limit which will prove to many that you are at the verge of becoming someone very powerful. Remember I always have your back.

Muah!!! :))

Neens said...

me tooo!!! I just don't want to embarass our college. Huhu. Main reason for me wanting to start early is yes, moooolaaaaasss but omg I'd do anything for a holiday. T_T

You, kan. you'll be one of the pop docs at your practising hosp for the doc that is competent, out-going, and friendly. u are great at clinicals laaaa. You have that light confidence in you. You like to push yourself to the limit which will prove to many that you are at the verge of becoming someone very powerful. Remember I always have your back.

Muah!!! :))

Yours Truly, Me said...

aaww thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to meeee!! well the nicest 'white lie' at least hahahaha

Neens said...

Believe what you want, missy. I was your roommate for 4 years. I know so. =)

Yours Truly, Me said...

:p