Friday, March 9, 2012

The Fourth Floor


Goodbyes & Farewells.....


One by one the tenants leave the halls of fourth floor. Leaving only dust particles floating around in each of their rooms. And memories, imprinted everywhere. (and double sided tape)

4th floor. The most loveli-est, bimbo-est,kecoh-est, hilarious-est(tol ke eja) floor ever existed in MMMC (my opinion). These 6 weeks has been nothing but hell, so it was nice having these guys through it all. Jemaah sama2. Study sama2. munching sama2, gossip sama2.





I hurry to poke my head outside the room each time I hear footsteps, a giggle, a scream and even howls just in case I missed anybody to hug. I think its a good thing I'm going back among the latest. So I can see my friends go and embark on their own new journeys (chewah).

So that maybe the final impact hits me with its greatest bang.

Wonder what would it be like if I really didn't pass? I would be here. All. ALONE.
Syukurlah thats not the case~

We said some of our final goodbyes earlier throughout the week and some this afternoon at Abang Lan's .(omg! I'll miss my rm3.50 meals T_T) Wa & Shida were leaving right after lunch. Some cried *jeling pika* while others were sad in their own lil' way *jeling kt Sarah* hehe~
Me?? I think I'm out of tears for the time being. Possibly because deep down, I feel, no, I KNOW we'll meet again someday someway. (*ehem* Shani, InterHospi Grp Singing??) This isn't really goodbye. It's not like the olden days, where U need a fixed line to call each other. Social networking will always be there for us. But also maybe it's because I've become an emotionless old hag nowadays (-_-') Orrrr I'm just in total denial. Or both. I'm a pro in repressing these days *smolders*

Hariz seems kinda in a slump as well #_# We had a gathering the other day which I couldn't attend but told him to go ahead, which 'suprisingly' he chose NOT to . He then msged Sera 'Takot tangkap leleh' ~_~ *sigh* Will he be alright on his own? But there's still his batchmates around to mingle. Maybe being apart can be healthy for his social life so that he can expand his social skills without me bugging in or holding him back each step of the way. Hall pass ?? aHakxss~


I can only imagine how it would feel like for him now that we're temporarily parting ways. As we've always been everywhere together, a huge void might be there but unlike me, his anti-social status might be a bigger obstacle when we're apart. Its endearing as well as frustrating that he already specifically ordered me not to 'gatal-gatal chatting, gatal-gatal msg, gatal-gatal keluar or just gatal' in general *wek* Tapi for H.O he's asking Kelantan. So it would be 2yrs apart no? *bobs head* Hhhmmm...how ppl can change during those 'short'-yet long duration. *shakes head*

How about our dear Cikin (bukan nama sebenar). Will she be okay? She has tons of friends other than us nowadays but I'll always worry about my baby Chix. She has always been there for me through highs and lows,happy and sorrows, always there to lend an ear or shoulder even though I might be absent when she needs me the most. She would put up with all my crap no matter what. I go to her whenever I feel scared, and she'd make me feel safe. Has always, I mean always been someone I can depend on for life. I've always regretted not being the best friend she should have even back since 1st year. Or maybe even back in KU. She's tough though and hopefully she'll be just fine. *fingers crossed*

*silence*

Hhhmm..whats wrong with me. Have I gone through sOoo much hardship (hardly) that my heart turned into stone?? Am I some ice-queen or something? Why aren't I sad right now? I just feel..EmPTy & hOLLow and a little freaked out that I'm about to start work in few months time -_-


Updated : oh shoot! cikins here...damn u hormones and female emotions! T_T *waterfall*
"mayday-mayday..the Ice Queen has melted. Roger that"




1 comment:

Neens said...

Cikin dh balik hostel ke huhu I didnt get to see her.

Goodd thing you are melting away, Ice Queen!!! :b