Thursday, March 8, 2012

Terukir Di Bintang

MEMORIES

Making them is vital to survive life's endless tease.

Pantai Klebang, March 2012

I've always told people how my best years were in high school. There I was, at a stage where I felt 'invisible'. That high school was my territory and like in those movies, high school was just so cool and 'all that' when in reality, high school is just high school. Its a mere step before entering the real world of adulthood. Don't u just feel queasy and want to curl into a human snowball thinking about how unnecessarily cheesy and dramatic u were in high school? *curls* Nevertheless, I wouldn't exchange my memories there with anything. Because whenever I feel at my worse, I will always have high school. And it brings me comfort.

High school is where u meet ur posse 'for life'. But how (long) it lasts depends how strong of a memory you actually have of them .The good times and the bad times. For better or for worse. Until death do us part? *grins* Yes. You do lose some along the way, especially if your friends wants to remain hidden -__- or don't even return your facebook msges or 'like' your wall *wink2* Social networking is something rather fascinating and has been a great tool to keep in touch with old contacts. It does have its disadvantages though.

Ie : Family members (and im not talking abt siblings) or your ustaz you've been parading good manners with all this time *yikes*

Entering college. Aaah~ Here the challenges begin. This battle field is ten times larger than high school. Although MMMC in particular is maybe only 5x :p Here suddenly amazing people lose the competitive streak and finally becoming hasbeens. Especially when you are talking about this batch *lol* What do you expect when you assemble the 'best ppl' into one place. And also somehow immediately, like magnets,like automatic robots, you divide and conquer and end up with a set of friends just like you. Fits like a puzzle. Friends that over time, you share the worse and best times of those 5 years. Friends you've shown your worse side and your best side. But somehow, you try to keep reminding yourself, how the job for 'Best friend' is already taken, by your high school bestie you haven't met in a gazzillion years.



The thing is, you have spent the same amount of time you did with them as you did back in
high school.You feel as if you don't have the energy to go through all the hardship during
teen life again now *drama queen* but you HAVE, without consciously admitting it.
Simply put, you can have a lotta besties. *full stop* hahah~
Memories you specifically share with each one of them will always bind you to them.

The tears and laughter.

The fights and the dislikes.

Thank You guys for putting up with my sheyt and all.

So how about work life??? Am I ready to indulge into serious friendships/relationships
again??For now, I think I'd like to just know them superficially 1st, and them to know me
only on the surface as well. Let them see the polite and nice me. *blushes* Tee-hee~

As if. HA *rolls eyes*


Kenangan kita bersama akan sentiasa Terukir DiBintang





H's attempt to immitate MarryPoppins ends in..urm..
Lets just agree to disagree *rofl*




MeMmMuaahx~


1 comment:

Neens said...

*wipes tears* ;))