I just don't know what's real at times. It's that bad.


Although, if you're wondering what kind of dreams I'm rambling about, I don't have the answer as I really don't remember once I get up and go on with the day and honestly speaking, I don't even try to recollect. That could probably cause the problem as well, me not remembering leading to hte state of confusion. When these events happen, it has a strong sense of deja vu ~
Hariz came by to visit me this evenning from Melaka but only after I went to KakIja's anaks aqiqah in Kelang. Ateyh n her boy are ssoooOOooo cute hihih hope to have a son like hers :)
Anyways, initially I really wanted to go to the Zoo. Lame huh? *sheepish grin* Haha but I haven't gone to one for soOOoo long, maybe they have unicorns now??!!*wishful thinking* kan? kan? kan! *nods* But having to go through traffic and the distance maybe isn't worth the short visit. Its frustrating for the fact that we both have no idea (good idea) how to spend our time together even after being apart and dah la I am the laziest girl on earth to text or reply texts . It doesn't help he's not good at it too. When we call eachother, we love to have a quiet conversation, as in we LITERAALY stay quiet.LoL.

To Buk Ki/Dobukki?

Jja jang Myun
So when we decided to go Sunway pyramid, and finally entered we just looked at each other cluelessly. The good thing is we found this Korean Food stall - Street Style (or so it says) where they serve halal Korean- street food. And finally...I got to eat the infamous To Bo Ki!!! (Okay so when we see them on shows and how they say about how spicy the food is,and you're curios if it was really2 THAT spicy? The answer is- it really is spicy, but not cilli-padi-spicy la) It wasn't really my taste but we had also ordered Jja Jang myun..(its basically Mee Kicap-pekat) thankfully it was tasty enough *nom nom nom*
But Seriously? What can you do or where can you go to have a decent date these days?? Movies? Those are best seen when you often see each other because then it's ok if you waste time not speaking to each other for a bit during it but in this condition we should totally savour the moment. Ice skating? Done. Sunway? Done.Eating? Lemme see..-Since I was in my mothers womb (Translates = done) Shopping? Penniless unless you want me to shoplift. And with Hariz not being his chatty self was not at all helpful. Well he is normally unchatty, but shouldn't we have saved up some stories up our sleeves to share?? I already vomitted out mine so I did my fair share. I guess it wasn't entirely his fault as I had brought up a sour subject earlier in the car which made him a bit sad. Im Sorry for that. But I need a responsive audience once in a while or at least be the audience, wHiCh in this case, are both barely present. Tp last2 tu everything went smoother and more natural once we went back to the house and went to dinner with the family. (Thaanx Abg Mie belanje!! Sedap squid tuuu!!)
Here are some random things I've realized recently:
1.A conclusion I have finally come upon,that - my driving skills are really not that bad as what my mother assumes it to be. (so what I drove into a pillar once, thats history) Trust me.Why do I think this? And I am NOT being delusional here, and actually just maybe, maaaybee mine is better than *cough2* dear ayah's. Heeeee drives to his own hearts content (translate= break suke2 tekan minyak suke2 corner suke2). I'd put him in the 'dangerous driving' category to be truthfull. But people don't realize this because he's been driving since eons b4. SO kesimpulannya, if you trust him, you can damn put your money on me too.*like a boss* (exaggerate sketla)
2.It is sooOo freakin' hard to find decent outfits these days. The fabrics are all so delicate and THIN. Just put your hands through and your fingers play peekaboo. Penatla asyik nak pakai inner!! or cardigan. And so little long-sleeve choices out there, kalu ade pun , its small,short or has a wide neck or is, again, jarang. *pulls out hairtudung* So macamane nak stay sopan tapi fashi0nable?
3. Ada apa dengan brand? If people weren't so fascinated by labels like Gucci, Prada,Calvin Klein, Baby Gap (seriously?)..etc life would be so much easier. Not to mention mahal nk mampos mati idop balik pun sanggup mampos blk.Over profited? And we homo-sapiens are stupid enough to waste all that money. Couldn't we just discuss if the bag is leather or not (leather = quality) rather than is it Coach or a rip off. Which grade of rip off? A?B?C? Who the eff cares? Why do we need to be ashamed if we save the money or use it for a better cause? In a world where hunger, pollution, global warming is happenning, who the EFF cares??!! Many apparently. The sad thing is, its not just goods we're labeling, we label almost everything. Hence the racism, sexism, discrimination and so on. But I guess Label = quality, but it has ruined us all.
3. Your taste buds are objective only to you but subjective to others.
I've come to realize that Malay food is the type of food where you add in the flavours during the cooking, resulting in rich taste of sweet sour salty spicy and etc altogether while a lot of other meals coming from other cultures are quite bland-er ( Translates = Malay food - unhealthy?) . For example, Western food - we add on our own salt and pepper to suit our own likings.
to be cont....
No comments:
Post a Comment