Dearest J,
No borderline viva for patho today...
I wonder what that means exactly.
Praktikal was ok i guess..but I kinda messed up my clinical skills a lil td
"Ok we must make sure once we suture,that the wound doesn't gape nor become overlapped as it may lead to bad scarring and we want minimal scarring as possible " I said to her.
*knot bcums loose and my w0und gapes*
"Ooookkk the wound is gaaaaping so make sure that doesn't happen.."I said sheepishly
I looked over to the external examiner..I'm thinking should I open my knot and redo it or just say "This is an example of what we SHOUDN'T do" just to save my ass. HaHa. But she just smiled and urged me to go on. Uuuugh...I'm such a clutz!!
Then breast xmination..We never got them during our 2 previous block so it was kinda akward doing it finally
(usually I just briefly run the steps in my mind real quick during revision rather than do the WHOLE damn thing)
Alas..I kinda didnt inspect the other breast coz I thought one was enough and the other with an explanation.
*rolls eyes*
He asked what the quadrant under the nipple called?
*Kabooom*
Hmmm..oh well...
2 more to goooo!!!Woohoooo!!!!!
*muke toye*
But...esok....................m..ii....c...r...oo...bb... *gulp*
Redah jela ek? Doakan...(who am I talking to? ha ha)
P/s: Si Bor masuk bintang USM..hahahaaahahha..well goodluck and break a leg dear!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment