Special Delivery To Mr.Hariz Zahri
Dated:18.01.09

22 roses (red n white)
Mini scrapbook/album wrapped in cloth~

And cae of course..(but it was a little dry.. =( )
So J!!!!
These a few pics I didn't get to upload due to busy schedule(study lift),and also the fact that my phone cables gone haywire and I saved them in Seramina's lappy...It took me two days to finish his scrapbook and a whole day to cook this suprise dinner the night before his bday..

So the menu was :
Ikan Bawal sweet n sour
Udang berlada
Ikan Pari asam pedas
Sayur daun goreng belacan!
And cae of course..(but it was a little dry.. =( )
Eventhough I was pretty sure it didnt taste like how it was SUPPOSED to be..haha..but I just enjoyed doing something specil for him.I just hope he liked it.
(He was whinning when I wanted to show him something when we were supposed to go out to dinner 'on me'..so I had to drag him there with blinds..)
So thankyou dear Lin nd ZS for the candles on the table and Neens for the help on setting
Earlier on,Neens and I thought we'd set it up on the rooftop but turned out to be super duper creeeppyyy...*shivers* so we had to switch plans..
So alls well..plus he didnt die of food poisonning..haha
Happy Belated Bday Boo~



No comments:
Post a Comment