25 things
Yesterday at 1:48pm
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(to do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people)
1.A habit of mine..I love to push my lower jaw...and graze my lower inciors with the upper ones?
2.I think they're getting loose because of that!!! omg..
3.I look very serius and sometimes even arrogant when I'm being still and quiet like somethings bothering me when really I'm just trying to recollect a scene from a movie I watched last night or something oh so trivial..
4.Lately i gained 4pounds due to uncontrolled lust for food and sitting on my ass during stdy week..which I must discard as soon as possible!!!
5.Just finished reading Twilight and New Moon eventhough what I should be doing is 'khatamming' my practical book and etc..
6.My sisters due on 19th!! I'm finally gonna be an aunt.wooohoooo~I bet I make a brutal rock-on Aunt.I wouldnt mind them calling me by name but that would be too much for my mom.haha
7.Dad just started on insulin.I'm worried about him.
8.Harizahri..
9.Hakims got a girlfriend who according to him is scared that I'm the 'protective' sister..well I'll tell her one thing..'You are absolutely right!!so watch it sistah!!' haha
10.Kak Eta.I miss u.But how could u?
11.I think either a miracle happens or I get viva.Or both.
12.I love shopping but It can be soo menyusahkan.
13.I love suprises.Hear that guys?I LOVE suprises eventhough I figured it out already..I just put on my 'WoW' face and play along. (form 1: my roomies 'tricked' me into going to the toilet where the others were waiting with baisins of water and baby powder..form two was with my own soap..and at KU omg I totally didnt know eventho everyone was acting sooo weird and supposedly obvious but I guess coz it was 1month after my bday so my senses were down =p)
14.I suck at driving..Once i drove over my neighbours trash around midnight! smooth..real smooth..haha
15.I'm a Leo so that makes me bossy when the time comes..but I can also be a wussy as well...meow
16.Speaking of meow...i L-O-V-E animals but cats in specific!!I gotta bunch of em at home.But somehow they don't really like me.(how could they when I can be Cruella de Vil sometimes)
17.I'd love to drive a Harrier or a HUMMER which is impossible and strictly dangerous due to previous records of me driving.A jeep would do!!
18.I love being creative..if i werent doing what I'm doing now..I'd love to be an advertising creative director/producer..like Yasmin whats-her-face..
19.I can't feel anything on my right palm.Its numb coz when I was nine I went down to the big parit to catch fish..I slipped while holding a glass bottle.It cut my median nerve..partially maybe as I dont have ape hand or anything like that..just numb.Hence the big scar shaped like peninsula Malaysia
20.I used to be good playing music..but since the numbness..Its tough doing those things that need u to be alert with ur fingers and u dont need to look wer ur fingers are going.ANd its also the reason why I hate sewing!!aarrgghh..
21.I love my family very much eventhough they can be hard on me somethimes.But I've been difficult too.
22.I am a magnet for disaster..I lose things..break things..I broke 1 mp3 1 mp4 in just less than 2 years..n these were of good quality n not generic even.
23.I'm a snake.Ask anyone..I hardly chew my food which, boys n girls is a very2 bad habbit.So its really boring eating witha slow eater =p
24.My fav flavour is chocomint but Hariz says mint isnt good for ladies..*sigh*
25.Im insecure..a hypocrite,which I think we need to be at times..im goofy and sloppy and very clumsy..and sososo forgetful..I can be mean and selfish..but I can be thoughtful and selfless....depends
No comments:
Post a Comment