Saturday, February 21, 2009

3 down..kinda...haha

*exhale*


Hmmm...Viva...

I guess I've been through it before thats why the thought of it didn't exactly bring chills to my spine..plus I guess I wanted to seem and be strong for Anim as seeing she was so torn down and anxious waiting for the list..but the news still came to me as overwhelming and (uninvited)tears still did roll down these charming (ha ha) cheeks of mine when I received the news with unwelcoming hands.

*winks*


But despite the worry and anticipation..I was really teharu that many of them who knew were being very supportive.


So thank youuuu so muuuccchhh guys I realyy2 appriciate it.For all its worth..whatever happens, u guys were a big help!! Thank you :
  1. Neena (Uv owez been there thru thick & thin..Love u dear..or babe bak kate anim..oops)
  2. Anim (beb..dah kate dah..huhu..kite doa je skang k?dun worry..u deserve for the best)
  3. Ieda (tq for lifting my mood)
  4. Hanim (H) and RIpe (for even being there made me feel relieved)
  5. Sera.. muaahhxx...*smiles widely*
  6. Syikin(Kiiinkin..hukhuk..nk pas cam koooooOOoo..CONGRATS)
  7. Leen <-- Interviewer tak rasmi viva peringkat MP Park204.P/s..ur coolness amazes me.
  8. Karthik who 'warned' me about the interviewers (u were right!! the lady WAS superduper nice!!!But then nice may mean alotta things..*gulp* and the guy even kinda wanna let me go dah( I think but continued anyway by asking me something that I was a bit blurred abt which in the end led me to put on my 'i-know-this-but-but-but' face~)
  9. Eng Han who spared his tym for me to share his wisdom and experience
  10. And all who texted me :- Syarif,Haz,PokJak!,Liong,Ijjat,Emma!!Epaaa..
  11. Who called :- Emmaaaa aka Irma
  12. Who I called :- ma ayah akak..thankyou for understanding and being supportive alldaway
  13. And those who wished me/were nice enuf to ask(b4 or after) :- Hwei Wern,Jienyien,Widat,Dewi,Arvin,Naz,Mohan,Muhem(cane spell ek?),awek Mahesh~
  14. Budak2 fudkot:- Mai,Raidah,Wa~ (44kali x jadi..Harizla ni buat td lost count brape!! hehe)
  15. Jiran2 tetangge di fc td..Shida,Sara,Tiqah..Ishah
  16. Those who had wishful thinking for me...tenkyu3

*pegang patung Oscars with teary eyes*

And last but not the least..Hariz for always being there no matter the tym nor condition. Thank you is not enuf to express my love and gratitude.Sorry for having to become a big-bossy-bitchy-bully tym2 mcmni ..You are a support system,a defence system all on ur own for me.. xoxo!!

No comments: