Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Down~

Foodcourt. This morning.

Aarrrrgghhh~~~ Watching and listenning to the laughter coming from the other table is seriously relaxing tightenning the muscles on my jaw

*trismus*


Knowing that they have atlast completed the year.Ready to take the next step.


While we here on the other side of the floor are all waiting impatiently as our fate unfolds right infront of our eyes.


I've been stuck on the same page since we came here and everytime I nudge him for some soul support he keeps mouthing my open book urging me to readreadread

Hey Mr! It's not that I don't want to (well yeah I dun wanna but I gotta??!)

*rolls sadistic eyes*




I guess I'm being so slow coz I'm in a state of denial..having to start to actually read will mean me accepting realizing the fact of preparing for prax aswell as viva which I wish to burry at the deepest,darkest,farest end of my mind and pretend that everythings just fine and ok.


5.00pm after prax revision


"Syud..." anim says with a very intense expression...


*holding my breath while my heart jumps skips a beat ready for a relay race*


"Ceeehh xdelaaa !! Xde name ko~ " <--then she laughs it off!!

"Aaaaannnniiiiimmmmmm jaahaaatt " <--then I smack her ass off and finally hug her

I know this doensn't really mean I'm off the hook but it gives me a lil bit sense of security and hope *Alhamdulillahlaa....* I'm listenning to Lenka now..The Show.I found out about her on a friend of a friends blog *pause* Yeah like that.Loving her style of music.Typical of me though. LoL


So now one down, 4 more to goo!!!! Wooohoooooo~

No comments: