Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its funny how people can be so particular..How they can desensitize themselves to certain things but pay attention to other things soOo well.


How one can shut the world around them but open one door for someone else.



All Saints Never Ever
Never ever have I ever felt so low
When you gonna take me out of this black hole
Never ever have I ever felt so sad
The way I'm feeling yeah you got me feeling really bad
Never ever have I had to find
I've had to dig away to find my own peace of mind
I've never ever had my conscience to fight
The way I'm feeling yeah it just don't feel right
I'll keep searching deep within my soul
For all the answers don't wanna hurt no more
I need peace gotta feel at ease
Need to be free from pain

But then there's hormones..aah..dear hormones. Do they really affect us in such a vicious way? Am I a b*tch because of my menstrual period or is it just me unleashing my inner darker thoughts..BLAMING the hormones..and when others use it as a reason for their behaviour and actions..where went sense and sensibility..

I'm feeling a bit under the weather right now..But I'm trying to ignore the blizzards passing through my mind..The storm shredding my heart into pieces..The earthquake shaking my inner core entangling myself away from sheer will and self-power..

I want to become the sunrise.

Ready for another day to arrive not knowing what awaits it ahead..

I wanna be the stars..

So pretty..and so far away from all this chaos that men brought upon themselves

For just a fraction of a second..I wanna be something other than me right now..

No comments: